What's new

CBD for a newbie

Cloudtastic

Postman
I have been looking at the CBD e liquid for a while but I have no idea where to start if I am honest.

have a few q's on the subject if anyone could help out it would be appreciated.

I have major issues switching off at night and getting to sleep so I am thinking this may help - When I use to smoke weed it certinaly helped but I kicked that habbit before I stopped smoking fags.

Do you buy the liquid pre-mixed with nic and CBD - Is this possible?

Can you buy additives to add to your favorite E-liquid?

What are the best tanks to use or can I use anything? I mostly use rebuildables now a days MTL or DL

If above and you can use anything assuming you will just build to your desired wattage?

Sorry if the above should be obvious but I feel like the more I read on the subject from other sources the more confused it makes me.

@Cloudtastic

@MrDJ thanks for the recommendation on helping! It’s what I’m here for :)

Hello there and welcome to cbd forum! I’ll be happy to help.

So cbd eliquid we offer a CBD & CBG blend that is a Additive and works a lot better due to CBD works better with a 2nd powerful compound! we do advise our 1000mg CBD to be poured into a 50ml and shaked, the 500mg you can do the same, for the lower strengths we recommend using a few drops per tank.

For devices it doesn’t matter what you use :) ideally something over 20w is ideal ( I use mine in aspire breeze and take 10 to 20 puffs in the morning, 10 at lunch and usually end up watching a film at night and use it regularly, I get through maybe 2ml a day max :) but you do not have to do that, you can use a spare tank etc.

So if you use it in a tank just add 5 to 6 drops and shake it and off you go !

As a company I cannot tell you it has any health benifits but @OccultScientist did a fantastic review recently.

Here’s a link to it.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/cbd/reserved-cbd.html

If you want to order don’t forget 10% off for potv members POTV10

Www.reservedvapes.co.uk

Anymore questions feel free to tag me and I’ll be right with you, I’m usually pretty active on here

deffo recommend using something over 20w for CBD. You can get juices with CBD really cheap on Amazon -

Amazon CBD Liquids

Quality and cheap makes the end product worth while. Hope the link helps.

Regards

Dark Vaper

deffo recommend using something over 20w for CBD. You can get juices with CBD really cheap on Amazon -

Amazon CBD Liquids

Quality and cheap makes the end product worth while. Hope the link helps.

Regards

Dark Vaper

Don’t want come across as being mean etc but .... vaping oil? That on the description alone is a no and hemp extract isn’t pure and balanced. I would maybe research some of these companies before handing your money over as there strengths on there I can’t even make at cost price which raises alarm bells.

Also that link got tincture oils in so wouldn’t want this poor guy to go off buy what he thinks is a vape additive and actually be vaping oil which is a big no no.

I have been looking at the CBD e liquid for a while but I have no idea where to start if I am honest.

have a few q's on the subject if anyone could help out it would be appreciated.

I have major issues switching off at night and getting to sleep so I am thinking this may help - When I use to smoke weed it certinaly helped but I kicked that habbit before I stopped smoking fags.

Do you buy the liquid pre-mixed with nic and CBD - Is this possible?

Can you buy additives to add to your favorite E-liquid?

What are the best tanks to use or can I use anything? I mostly use rebuildables now a days MTL or DL

If above and you can use anything assuming you will just build to your desired wattage?

Sorry if the above should be obvious but I feel like the more I read on the subject from other sources the more confused it makes me.

Hi, if you have any questions we would be happy to help - we also have a great range of CBD Vape Juice as well as everything else CBD! Please visit us at www.cbdelites.com and don't forget your POTV discount - you could get a juice for under £9 incl delivery!!

Back
Top Bottom