What's new

Top 5 MTL Tanks.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
1: True Tank
2: Hastur Mini
3: Gate RTA
4: PAL II
5: The Heron ... when I can find one in my collection that's o-rings are not buggered

:D I just wondered after the in-depth discussion we all had regarding it and you saying it was a Heron killer.

ok - rehash

1 : True Tank (while this may be a cheap choice and not as advanced as say the SPICA it is what I use most)

2 : Spica (I love this but through no fault of its own do not use it very much anymore - its a BIG atty .. and it was great in my XvoSticks - however as the XvoSticks are ALL DNA chips and therefore fucked - I sadly have no side by side mod to use it on .. and I cant have it on top of anything .. its too big - thats the ONLY reason I dont use this much anymore, also - I will never have a DNA chip again - I dont care how much people have said they have improved, everyone I have ever owned has gone Judge Jules - and on some very expensive mods .. such as StiGs .. never ever again - Ive had more luck with a freaking wismec! piles of expensive shit the DNA are in my books).

3: The Hastur Mini (sadly now replaced by the True .. but still a good tank)

4: The PAL II - hands down the best POD style system ive used ... before that it was the Zeltu .. which I love but the flavour does not compare.

5: The JEM Kit - also great flavour from a weirdly unassuming device.

honorary mention to the Herons .. Id still use them if all the o-rings were not bollixed

Last edited:
FUCK! .. now where do I put the gate!

Jesus wept

Honourable mention? LOL. I think your conundrum reflects on the fact we are in unparalleled times for MTL tank choices :)

Back
Top Bottom