What's new

Blackfire, need guidance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
The 2nd half of my order came in this morning from Poland (very,very quick I may add) so I'm looking forward to experimenting some more.

@domejunky Not had the pleasure of TFA Western but Fa reminds me of Marlboro reds with the dry kick of a Gauloises.

Too many acronyms flying around, yer probably right. :) Too busy jousting with pecl, pear and icu trying to migrate my php5.6 builds to php7.2 to pay much attention tbh

Last edited by a moderator:
You’ll find the five you like and decantthem into colour coded bottles. It gets easier...!

I hope you get on with the inawera ones, just been sampling some of my recent order. Dark for pipe and gold ducat are both very good.

Little space drop is a bit strange, but probably has a lot of potential as an additive for tobaccos...

Yeah, I hope so too, it's quite an involved process and I've not had time the last few days as I finally bit the bullet since ignoring deprecation notices on php 5.6 going EOL since the turn of the year. Ce la vie.

Inawera have quite a few tobacco flavours that I find very good to puff solo. I’ve been quite impressed with them.

What percentage you starting with? About 2%? In hindsight the 5% on the Western was a bit much as well, should have started at 2 with that, it's smashed the caramel out the park.

Back
Top Bottom