What's new

CBD users why?

But DO please note the date when I wrote the above thread :) Things........... and particularly CBD has changed a lot since then :)

But DO please note the date when I wrote the above thread :) Things........... and particularly CBD has changed a lot since then :)

I’ll have a read through, indeed it has changed! Things like turpenes, cbg, etc has come out to play now so it will be changing more and hopefully for the better too! I’ll have a read now and thanks for sharing :D

As posted on the competition thread I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome and depression so I can imagine benefits for pain relief, quality of sleep and anxiety amongst other symptoms.

Easier for me to post a pic, I use cbd (and other variants) to deal with this:

back2.jpg

When my depression anxiety was extremely bad ( house bound & pure panic states ) I went doctors almost daily got referred here there and everywhere. Eventually after 2 years of that I got on a track that made me liveable but it was temporary due to it being Benzos. Shortly after I found cbd that did help and was sure better than being fed additive Benzos. If your struggling abit and need some advice or better talk to many others suffering the same I suggest www.nomorepanic.co.uk.

I know it’s not medical site but it makes you feel less alone and some what helps and your with people suffering the very same issues and over time this helped me hugely as I started noticing how I was making myself worst etc :)

All the best and hope this helps!
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a look at that site later.

CBD products are good to use and cure the anxiety problems. I have seen a lot of reviews of CBD users regarding their CBD experience. Everyone said this is an amazing product for our health.

Last edited by a moderator:
CBD is the best cure for anxiety and depression. I have also read various case studies which proved that CBD helps in curing for anxiety and depression. If you are using the CBD for the first time, then check for the reviews on various brands. From my research, I have come across a few brands of CBD which cures the best. Those brands are nuleaf naturals, hemp bombs, pure kana etc. You can check discounts on nuleaf naturals, hemp bombs and also various brands. Most of the people take a backward step in buying as CBD is costly, so if you check for the various discount codes and coupons then you can save your penny. You can find numerous coupons on various brands of CBD, you need to check the best one where you get the maximum discounts.

Does CBD really help you sleep then ? It usually takes me 3 hrs or so to nod off so sometimes I only get 3 hrs sleep a night. I've been like that for atleast 15 year's.

Back
Top Bottom