What's new

How many boro's?

junglist

Administrator
Staff member
Evening all. I had sort of got used to having to rewick my exocets every two or three tank fulls. I did wonder if this was my wicking at fault or something else I was doing a bit wrong. Turns out it must have been the juices I was using :D

As you know, I have really rated the flavours from @TheBoringVapeCo - well here's testament to the lack of sugar in them as well. I have done about two thirds of one bottle on a single coil and wick, am gobsmacked! Here's a picture of it after about 10 refills...

2019.03.10-TBVC-CleanBoro.jpg

Evening all. I had sort of got used to having to rewick my exocets every two or three tank fulls. I did wonder if this was my wicking at fault or something else I was doing a bit wrong. Turns out it must have been the juices I was using :D

As you know, I have really rated the flavours from @TheBoringVapeCo - well here's testament to the lack of sugar in them as well. I have done about two thirds of one bottle on a single coil and wick, am gobsmacked! Here's a picture of it after about 10 refills...

View attachment 187236

Must put an order in when payday finally comes around

Been vaping the Sapodilla for 24 hours now and am really enjoying it. Its really hard to describe the flavours but its a really clean vape. Its not like anything ive vaped before. Have you tried them all @junglist and which are you enjoying most?

I am seeing so much good reviews and positive stuff about this @boringvapeco

I am really going to need to order some now

@TartanSpartan @rew @BigCloud
Describing these liquids isn’t easy. I’ve puffed the sapodilla 5 days on the trot exclusively. The mangostine all day today and just started on the jabutica. I can’t be arsed to spell them correctly sorry but you’ll know which ones I’m talking about.

I have to say these are different. They are totally clear in appearance and have very natural smelling odours to them. They are quite grown up flavours. What I mean by this is they have a sweetness to them that doesn’t taste manmade (non sugary) and all three have a sourness too that is a natural type of sourness and not that found in confectionary (think the sourness of a grape skin that dries your mouth a little and not a sherbet lime type of sour) I’d describe these as a very clean vape. There is no residue left on the lips but the flavour lingers in the mouth.

Think posh puddings rather than school dinner deserts found in many other juices.

The sapodilla reminds me of poached pears in a cinnamon and red wine. If you hate cinnamon you’ll probably hate this but I absolutely love it. It’s sweet but dry. A little Christmassy due to the cinnamon spice. It reminds you of pears but doesn’t actually taste like pear. Told you it was hard to describe absolutely loving it!

The mangostine is instantly gratifying and I reckon this would probably be the easiest to get on with. It smells of sweet strawberries but tastes like peaches with a little bit of ice cream. Then You get some mango coming through. Again it’s fruity but not too sweet. Creamy but not a dairy cream. It’s the same creaminess you get from mangoes with that slight spiced taste. A little sour too. Very nice indeed!

The jabutica is strange! Maybe because the others I have in the Vapeshell and this is in the hastur mini? Reminds me a bit of shloer the non alcoholic grape drink. Weirdly it almost tastes alcoholic. Again it’s got a sourness to it like the others. It’s a very grown up flavour indeed. Seems drier than the others too. I need much more time with this one!

There are two others I’ve not tried but hope this gives you a little more of an idea.

I will say that I can see these being a total marmite vape. They are different but for me different in a very very good way! There is enough there to keep me wanting more but they are beautifully balanced and non sickly to make them an easy adv. (jury out on the jabutica though and needs more testing)

Describing these liquids isn’t easy. I’ve puffed the sapodilla 5 days on the trot exclusively. The mangostine all day today and just started on the jabutica. I can’t be arsed to spell them correctly sorry but you’ll know which ones I’m talking about.

I have to say these are different. They are totally clear in appearance and have very natural smelling odours to them. They are quite grown up flavours. What I mean by this is they have a sweetness to them that doesn’t taste manmade (non sugary) and all three have a sourness too that is a natural type of sourness and not that found in confectionary (think the sourness of a grape skin that dries your mouth a little and not a sherbet lime type of sour) I’d describe these as a very clean vape. There is no residue left on the lips but the flavour lingers in the mouth.

Think posh puddings rather than school dinner deserts found in many other juices.

The sapodilla reminds me of poached pears in a cinnamon and red wine. If you hate cinnamon you’ll probably hate this but I absolutely love it. It’s sweet but dry. A little Christmassy due to the cinnamon spice. It reminds you of pears but doesn’t actually taste like pear. Told you it was hard to describe absolutely loving it!

The mangostine is instantly gratifying and I reckon this would probably be the easiest to get on with. It smells of sweet strawberries but tastes like peaches with a little bit of ice cream. Then You get some mango coming through. Again it’s fruity but not too sweet. Creamy but not a dairy cream. It’s the same creaminess you get from mangoes with that slight spiced taste. A little sour too. Very nice indeed!

The jabutica is strange! Maybe because the others I have in the Vapeshell and this is in the hastur mini? Reminds me a bit of shloer the non alcoholic grape drink. Weirdly it almost tastes alcoholic. Again it’s got a sourness to it like the others. It’s a very grown up flavour indeed. Seems drier than the others too. I need much more time with this one!

There are two others I’ve not tried but hope this gives you a little more of an idea.

I will say that I can see these being a total marmite vape. They are different but for me different in a very very good way! There is enough there to keep me wanting more but they are beautifully balanced and non sickly to make them an easy adv. (jury out on the jabutica though and needs more testing)

Cheers for that. Will be trying some of these soon.

Thanks bud

This is exactly what I needed to know, I now know sappodilla is not for me as I hate cinnamon Vapes but the mangostine sounds reet up my street

Everyone has been going on about these juices and are highly rated but a fair expense if you don’t like them when you get em
Jabutica also sounds pretty good

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom