What's new

The Winner of "flat-top" prize revealed for @kockeyedkitty

It's absolutely gorgeous, I'm chuffed to bits for you @kockeyedkitty :2thumbsup:
i

There You are!!! Was hoping you would come see!! Was debating on tagging you lol. Thank you so much!! Changed my mind from the Milverton color to this green color, whatcha think?
I'm prolly gonna be asking lots of questions @Crewella , never had an e-pipe before! Omg I'm so stoked!! She's so beautiful!! Wait til I show her off at my vape shop!! They gonna want one!!

i

There You are!!! Was hoping you would come see!! Was debating on tagging you lol. Thank you so much!! Changed my mind from the Milverton color to this green color, whatcha think?
I'm prolly gonna be asking lots of questions @Crewella , never had an e-pipe before! Omg I'm so stoked!! She's so beautiful!! Wait til I show her off at my vape shop!! They gonna want one!!
It's a nice pipe I love your choice of colour [emoji4] I would be really impressed if you could take a pic of you vaping it sat with the goat [emoji6]

Hmmm I would but with how rambunctious the goats get (they will just jump up on ya no notice) I'd be scared they'd break the pipe...
Woulda been a cute picture tho. Lol

i

I love the green, it's a lovely natural green, and I think it's perfect for a rural lady pipe smoker! :2thumbsup:

You'll love it. And ask away! :D

I’ve now got all the bits together

But the tank which I thought was a 22mm is slightly smaller, I’m in two minds over it the coils are 0.5 stainless so I will send the pipe and the tank stand etc and see how we progress

38CCA65B-D9DF-41A3-AAD7-AEF950DBF646.jpeg

FB2E1983-704C-4522-AF18-8CC28158ABA8.jpeg

Last edited:
Good work all round.
Hmm,i wouldn't send the juice it might get held up by the US customs because of it.They've gone a little funny about E liquid over there.

I’ve know got all the bits together

But the tank which I thought was a 22mm is slightly smaller, I’m in two minds over it the coils are 0.5 stainless so I will send the pipe and the tank stand etc and see how we progress

View attachment 188092

View attachment 188093

Oh it's beautiful!! And Wow such a lovely stand!! It looks perfect just the way it is!! THANK you so much!!

I didn't have any trouble getting liquid from @Deaf Vaper but don't worry bout sending it, you have already given me so much as it is!!! I'm stunned...

Need to get those batteries ordered. They dont have 18350's here just 18650's
And get me the charger too!! Yeehaw!!
I'm so stoked!!

Oh it's beautiful!! And Wow such a lovely stand!! It looks perfect just the way it is!! THANK you so much!!

I didn't have any trouble getting liquid from @Deaf Vaper but don't worry bout sending it, you have already given me so much as it is!!! I'm stunned...

Need to get those batteries ordered. They dont have 18350's here just 18650's
And get me the charger too!! Yeehaw!!
I'm so stoked!!
https://www.18650batterystore.com/searchresults.asp?Search=18350&Submit=

Back
Top Bottom