What's new

Rage squonk problem

Mclovin1883

Initiate
Hi guys have a rage mod was using it one minute went to take another drag and it wasn't on now it won't turn on its not the batteries and isn't the atty been using all day and work in another mod if I take the battery out and put in the usb just to fire it up it turns on straight away there is no visible signs of anything wrong but clearly the batteries are a problem has anyone else had this or know of a fix

This is probably not going to be much use but mine suddenly stopped working stating low batt turned out that it was only reading one of the batts and would not fire. If i remember correctly i did manage to press a combination of buttons which told me what was wrong. I even tried taking it apart to make sure nothing had come lose. In the end i ended up sending it back as was only a month old or so.

This is probably not going to be much use but mine suddenly stopped working stating low batt turned out that it was only reading one of the batts and would not fire. If i remember correctly i did manage to press a combination of buttons which told me what was wrong. I even tried taking it apart to make sure nothing had come lose. In the end i ended up sending it back as was only a month old or so.

Mine did the same last week, tried various batteries (which all were fine) yet it still reported low battery and would'nt fire. put it away thinking thats fecked. A few days later i decided i was going to check out the board to see if it was possible to fit another as i like the mod itself, but stuck another pair of batteries in on the off chance, and lo and behold it was fine. and worked fine ever since..

This thread title seems all too common these days. Maybe it's just me, but seems like I see that a lot with most Chinese squonkers...

Back
Top Bottom