What's new

Prime Vapes review

I don’t understand! I’m not angry?
emoji23.png
Yeah I know. That emoji cracks me up every time I see it used as a happy face. Who honestly putting that into a phone message menu thought it looked happy :18:
If that was presented to me without any knowldge of its intended use and I was asked "whats this represent?" Id say, constipated and angry the laxatives are not working.
Happy...
images (43).jpg

Angry the laxatives dont work..
images (21).jpeg

Yeah I know. That emoji cracks me up every time I see it used as a happy face. Who honestly putting that into a phone message menu thought it looked happy :18:
If that was presented to me without any knowldge of its intended use and I was asked "whats this represent?" Id say, constipated and angry the laxatives are not working.
Happy...
View attachment 188009
Angry the laxatives dont work..
View attachment 188010

Oh I get it now! That’s not how it shows up on my phone though haha, take a look.... this is what I posted!

IMG_0110.jpg

Oh I get it now! That’s not how it shows up on my phone though haha, take a look.... this is what I posted!

View attachment 188012
Yeah mate. Actually was just reading about that a few minutes ago. Its bizarre isn't it! Shows up different on different phones. They were saying how people are mistaking it for angry face and getting into arguments with people thinking they're having a go at them. :18: Shows up on mine as angry constipated face.
Hey, maybe thats whats getting Trump into trouble with all his messaging, he's using that and it's showing up all wrong. :18:
Trump. "Hi Vladimir, looking forward to our meeting :mad:"
"I totally respect women :drool:"

@Cozy nice, if you should find it to much like hard work or you should just get tired of vaping Lee's juices then give me a shout and I will happily vape them for you %)

All joking aside have fun with them.

Thanks mate! I’m pleased you’re enjoying them!

Thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback, it’s much appreciated [emoji16]

No worries mate thanks for great product and service, can't wait to see what else you got in the pipeline

Back
Top Bottom