What's new

CBD Elites

Mr Dynamic

Hey everyone,

this is great that there is a CBD section now. I've been using CBD for a year now, and use it everyday so have learnt a bit about it, the good and the bad - always room to learn more though. I've tried all sorts! Anyway, not to bore anyone, and hopefully it's OK but I wanted to recommend a great company. They have been very helpful with everything, and so I feel they deserve a mention . I did just mention them on another post - but anyway, they are called CBD Elites and you can check them out at www.cbdelites.com I'm sure they can help out with anyones needs. CBD is such an amazing product, can't rate it enough!

Hey everyone,

this is great that there is a CBD section now. I've been using CBD for a year now, and use it everyday so have learnt a bit about it, the good and the bad - always room to learn more though. I've tried all sorts! Anyway, not to bore anyone, and hopefully it's OK but I wanted to recommend a great company. They have been very helpful with everything, and so I feel they deserve a mention . I did just mention them on another post - but anyway, they are called CBD Elites and you can check them out at www.cbdelites.com I'm sure they can help out with anyones needs. CBD is such an amazing product, can't rate it enough!

Ooooh I’ll have to do some research,,,
into cbdelites,

I’ve tried various cbd oils / e liquids /dosages
from retail shops With little success,,,,,

Ive recently gone down the diy cbd liquid route,
I find by being able to choose from specific terpenes strains I’m able to adapt my recipes quite easily to help with various ailments.

Last edited:
www.simplycbd.co.uk is an excellent site for all your cbd they are very cheap too and you can request lab reports on all there're products I've been using the green because it has cbda in it which is good for pain at only £6 for 10ml they really are worth taking a look at

www.simplycbd.co.uk is an excellent site for all your cbd they are very cheap too and you can request lab reports on all there're products I've been using the green because it has cbda in it which is good for pain at only £6 for 10ml they really are worth taking a look at

Many thanks I’ll take a look

Can it really be that cheap? I didn't know. I usually look through this company to keep abreast of the latest developments and prices. Recently, the demand for CBD as an anesthetic medication has greatly increased. That's why I thought the price should be higher (usually it happens so). Thanks for the useful site.

Cbd is amazing! It’s what got me into it because there is alottt of fakes out there or smaller companies using Chinese stuff which has been proven to be erm not so fulfilling on cbd side of things! Great see some other good companies pushing through quality :) !

just another one hit wonder post who we most prob wont see again with a link to a site weve never heard of.
dont you just hate those popup boxes with xxx has bought yada yada.
watch it for a while and every 20 seconds one after the other 9 people from near shephards bush bought a different product each.

just another one hit wonder post who we most prob wont see again with a link to a site weve never heard of.
dont you just hate those popup boxes with xxx has bought yada yada.
watch it for a while and every 20 seconds one after the other 9 people from near shephards bush bought a different product each.

Pssst I’ll tell you a secret ( it’s an app ) it’s to make you look popular asif your very trusted. Usually just loops previous order history with locations you sell too

Pssst I’ll tell you a secret ( it’s an app ) it’s to make you look popular asif your very trusted. Usually just loops previous order history with locations you sell too
all from sheperds bush though. thanks for that info though as i had no idea.
and im guessing if it doesnt show the same area for someone else its done with gps so knows your location give or take 5 miles.

all from sheperds bush though. thanks for that info though as i had no idea.
and im guessing if it doesnt show the same area for someone else its done with gps so knows your location give or take 5 miles.

I don’t know how it works but I wouldn’t put one on mine personally find them tacky and off putting as makes me think, are they desperate and have make out there busy. Properly because I know they exist these app pop ups and know what they are suppose to do but it deceiving nether the less

Just been on my shop App Store to see and literally immerdately found one I could install.

E678CE19-E520-46AA-BD1F-43345F3E6E68.png

Back
Top Bottom