What's new

EVL V3 by YFTK

Lomke

Postman
I just wanted to ask for recommendations for this one, since this is the new hype. How is it performing in dl and mtl modes? For mtl vaping I'd pick up the mtl "post" of course. As the title says, we're talking about YFTK this time. Thanks!

I have one on its way from 3fvape so I will have to let you know when it gets here

Picked up a YFTK one in the classies, works for me, the wee spinny plastic bit doesn't really spin all that well for the juice flow control but I use it fully open with MTL and it seems fine.

I have three YFTK clones and a fourth is on the way - I like them! I vape with 2.5mm airflow, MTL sliding into DTL. The flavour is superb, better than the Dvarw and even shading the Prime IMO. They are easy to wick, they don't leak and I've haven't had any problems with dry hits or flooding. The only grumble I have is that you have to be very careful when unscrewing anything, the tank to refill, the atty from the mod, as it is real easy to release the deck section by accident. Pause, take a deep breath and put your fingers in the right place before twisting.

I have three YFTK clones and a fourth is on the way - I like them! I vape with 2.5mm airflow, MTL sliding into DTL. The flavour is superb, better than the Dvarw and even shading the Prime IMO. They are easy to wick, they don't leak and I've haven't had any problems with dry hits or flooding. The only grumble I have is that you have to be very careful when unscrewing anything, the tank to refill, the atty from the mod, as it is real easy to release the deck section by accident. Pause, take a deep breath and put your fingers in the right place before twisting.
I have just received one of these and echo everything you say Chris. I'm not sure I would trust it in my pocket all day, I reckon the thing could easily twist apart. I am trying it with some micropore tape to see if that will stop the twisting. Kinda spoils the look though.

I have just received one of these and echo everything you say Chris. I'm not sure I would trust it in my pocket all day, I reckon the thing could easily twist apart. I am trying it with some micropore tape to see if that will stop the twisting. Kinda spoils the look though.
Hmmm. I have one on the way.
Not to be trusted in my pocket, damn!

Hmmm. I have one on the way.
Not to be trusted in my pocket, damn!
I't's been fine in my jacket pocket. Not sure I'd put in my jeans. The Dvarw is my jeans pocket throw in a bag atty. Been using them daily for 3 months at work and out and about, and I've never had a drop leaking from any of them.

Last edited:
I've stuck some micropore on mine and it does seem more stable, I will try it in my jeans pocket tomorrow and see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom