What's new

Skyline vs newer MTL tanks?

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions. I could be missing something but doesn't the Reaper have a wide internal diameter chimney to cater for the higher airflow deck which makes it more of a DL tank? Looks like it would behave similar to an (older) Augvape Merlin which wicks like a champ if you want to run high watts (I don't) but the vape density is lost somewhat in the wide chimney as it's not a proper MTL tank.

I'm looking to see if there's something out there with a difference in vape quality but not at the expense of a glass tank though; my ADV has killed all plastic tanks in its path. I know very little about Ultem but my spidey senses are tingling that Pyrex and 316 SS would fare better long term. Part of me would actually be pleased if there isn't a better tank for my setup.

It has two deck options, a DTL one at 2.7mm or something and a 1.8mm MTL one. I only MTL vape tobacco's so I dunno how a citrus liquid would react, sorry.

Yes, but above that the vapour is funnelled into the chimney/shaft, which is the same for both decks and looks pretty wide. I say this as someone who's never used the tank, just curious, is this maybe catering to people running ~20w? for example.

If there is anything out there which is loads better than the Skyline I haven't tried it. Mine is still in regular rotation although I'm probably more of a Kayfun person myself

Maybe have a look in the Top 5 MTL thread, see if anything catches your eye, a lot of people with varying tastes have contributed to it.

Back
Top Bottom