What's new

A honest review of prime vapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

TypeRsam

Postman
This is a review of my experience with prime Vapes.
If you don't know prime Vapes is run by the same guy who bought you the Dripworx line which I think we can all agree were very good Vapes. Well with his new company (prime Vapes) the story stays very much the same.
I messaged Lee to chat about which of his new products he would recommend (as he knows what I like already from answering my many questions in the past ) after a chat I decided to go for jam roly poly, two scoops and a few custards. ...I will just say now guys that these products are some of the best I have ever Vaped, the packaging is very clean and smart with clear info regarding the usual stiff we like to see Vg/pg (which is 70/30 btw), ingredients etc. I also took note of the use by date and was pleased that they were a year away which let's me know he's making this product fresh which I like as have purchased a few bottle from other vendors that have a use by date of less than 5 months....anyway I then opened the bottles to see what I'm in for and WOW the smell is just like a jam roly poly so fresh and sweet there really is layers to the smell..after a vape or two I was equally I impressed with the flavour right up front a lovely jam flavor then rolling into a slightly cake flavour then on the exhale a lovely creamy custard.....mmmmm. You've got to try it guys , prime Vapes is A truly great company with great customer service and products. Obviously everything is subjective bur Hit them up and see for yourself

I'm not much of a writer but I really feel the need to post about prime vape juices. I placed my 1st order from them around a month ago. I already finished 4 bottles and my sincere opinion is that this is the best vape liquid I have had in the last 2 years (since I started vaping). The amount of rich taste on inhale and exhale is like a extraordinary.

I vape it with a fireluke mesh pro tripe and I can almost say that sometimes it feels like there is too much flavor:)

As for the purchase experience, everything went well on my order. It took 5 working days or so to get the order, but I live in Luxembourg so I am used to this.

Keep up the great work !

I'm not much of a writer but I really feel the need to post about prime vape juices. I placed my 1st order from them around a month ago. I already finished 4 bottles and my sincere opinion is that this is the best vape liquid I have had in the last 2 years (since I started vaping). The amount of rich taste on inhale and exhale is like a extraordinary.

I vape it with a fireluke mesh pro tripe and I can almost say that sometimes it feels like there is too much flavor:)

As for the purchase experience, everything went well on my order. It took 5 working days or so to get the order, but I live in Luxembourg so I am used to this.

Keep up the great work !

Thanks for the feedback mate, that’s really great to hear!

I’m pleased you’re enjoying them [emoji16]

Keep up the great work !

Lee (Primevapes) is a legend on here and for good reason

He sent me some to try as he tried ReservedCBD & I must say It very hard to persuade me into liking a custard! Only cotswold had managed to win that one until I have Prime vapes and I would put it up there as very tasty indeed :)!

The triple berry tho is a win <3

The Custard Deluxe is the best custard I've ever vaped, there's something very special about the exhale.

Prime Vapes Custard to me is the best Custard I have used yet quality and flavour is excellent, vaping Prime Vapes Jam Roly Poly Custard atm / OBS Cube 0.2 Ohm Mesh Coil @ 58w and its gorgeous ... %100 well done @Lee

DuZWPQ6.jpg

This is a review of my experience with prime Vapes.
If you don't know prime Vapes is run by the same guy who bought you the Dripworx line which I think we can all agree were very good Vapes. Well with his new company (prime Vapes) the story stays very much the same.
I messaged Lee to chat about which of his new products he would recommend (as he knows what I like already from answering my many questions in the past ) after a chat I decided to go for jam roly poly, two scoops and a few custards. ...I will just say now guys that these products are some of the best I have ever Vaped, the packaging is very clean and smart with clear info regarding the usual stiff we like to see Vg/pg (which is 70/30 btw), ingredients etc. I also took note of the use by date and was pleased that they were a year away which let's me know he's making this product fresh which I like as have purchased a few bottle from other vendors that have a use by date of less than 5 months....anyway I then opened the bottles to see what I'm in for and WOW the smell is just like a jam roly poly so fresh and sweet there really is layers to the smell..after a vape or two I was equally I impressed with the flavour right up front a lovely jam flavor then rolling into a slightly cake flavour then on the exhale a lovely creamy custard.....mmmmm. You've got to try it guys , prime Vapes is A truly great company with great customer service and products. Obviously everything is subjective bur Hit them up and see for yourself
Lee's juices are fuckin shit. I wouldn't vape on them if my life had to depended on them. :D
They are fucking good really. Best juices out there in my book. :D Looks like I'll have to put another order in..

Lee's juices are fuckin shit. I wouldn't vape on them if my life had to depended on them. :D
They are fucking good really. Best juices out there in my book. :D Looks like I'll have to put another order in..

I hate it when you do this! On the phone app it only shows the first line of what you’ve wrote when I get a notification, it always makes me think “oh shit I’ve fucked this one up” haha

Prime Vapes Custard to me is the best Custard I have used yet quality and flavour is excellent, vaping Prime Vapes Jam Roly Poly Custard atm / OBS Cube 0.2 Ohm Mesh Coil @ 58w and its gorgeous ... %100 well done @Lee

DuZWPQ6.jpg

Thanks for the feedback mate, custards are the best sellers by a mile at the moment! Which one is your favourite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom