What's new

Clapton wire for MTL vaping? Advice please.

Did you give it a pulse before wicking? It definately needs a heat beforehand

so thought I'd try the coilology wire got the fused and staple ..
just had both thru an rda .. and OMG it taste like shite.. vaping at 20w .63 ohm it's the same old story a metal taste that just kill's the flavour of the vape ..
tried burning it .. just made it worst ..
so I'm finally at the point of just vaping the ss316 from stealth vape .. :(
or is it something I'm doing wrong ? cant see it to be honest ..
not a noob nearly 8 yr vaper ..
get the same thing only less with kanth wire now

i used to build coils like that 1 ohm and above but to tell you the truth since i tried lower buids like 0,7-0,6 (using high gauge wire) i found that it is more or less the same.if you use thin wire 28gauge and above the vape experience remains the same and you use the same watts.i vape a 0.70hm n80 coil 2,75 core in a kayfun prime as i wright this at 12 watts.clapton or even fused clapton has a better flavor but you need to something like superfine mtl from vandy vape or coilology.i make my coils with a drill,best flavor i got from a triple 0,3x0,1 ribbon claptoned with n80 40gauge,short of tiny flat clapton

i used to build coils like that 1 ohm and above but to tell you the truth since i tried lower buids like 0,7-0,6 (using high gauge wire) i found that it is more or less the same.if you use thin wire 28gauge and above the vape experience remains the same and you use the same watts.i vape a 0.70hm n80 coil 2,75 core in a kayfun prime as i wright this at 12 watts.clapton or even fused clapton has a better flavor but you need to something like superfine mtl from vandy vape or coilology.i make my coils with a drill,best flavor i got from a triple 0,3x0,1 ribbon claptoned with n80 40gauge,short of tiny flat clapton

Id really like to get to grips with what makes captions work for mtl. I had an awful time with the Vandy Vape superfine with anything from 1.1 down to .8 ohms at ranges from 18 watts down to 12 but have my favourite vape when I use the non fused Coilology stuff. Im struggling to understand what exactly it is about these wires that makes them work or not.

Id be really interested to hear any input on this.

Id really like to get to grips with what makes captions work for mtl. I had an awful time with the Vandy Vape superfine with anything from 1.1 down to .8 ohms at ranges from 18 watts down to 12 but have my favourite vape when I use the non fused Coilology stuff. Im struggling to understand what exactly it is about these wires that makes them work or not.

Id be really interested to hear any input on this.
what mtl tanks do you use?

I know they use Stealthvape wire for the quality, but I don't know what makes it better than other wire

@Discomatt no I didn’t pulse it. I never pulse or dry burn coils. I’m not getting the taste off it now in the salix, and didn’t have it at all with the bb. After a day with it in both devices, I’m definitely noticing heat up time. With the 30awg stainless there’s virtually none at all. It’s more noticeable outside for some reason. It’s something I find really annoying. But it’s definitely not as bad as it was with the vandy vape coil, which was useless for me.

I don’t think I’d say the flavour is any better, what I think I’m getting is slightly denser vapour. In the bb I’m needing a few extra watts. I think to counter the heat time.

I’m not sure how I feel about it. It’s good, but I don’t think I’m likely going to use it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom