What's new

L-Rider Lambo 6.0

Phantom Diablo

Achiever
anyone seen/heard of this, used this, found an english review of it or a UK site that sells it?

from what ive found

voltages from 3.0 to 6.0 in increments of 0.1v.

selectable wattage from 0w - 20w

auto shutdown if the switch is activated for 10 seconds to prevent overheating or damage to the atomizer.

Resistance Checker - You can now check the resistance of your Atomizer.

Regulated voltage output - Lambo 6.0 gives consistent vaping regardless of how much battery power is left.

Auto Short Circuit Protection - The Lambo 6.0 adjusts the voltage to the Atomizer, and will auto shutdown if the battery voltage or atomizer resistance is too low, the current is too high, or the battery is inserted improperly.

Built in Battery Voltage Meter - Lambo 6.0 new Blue LCD display shows wattage/voltage of battery. Will flash when the battery needs recharging, and shutdown.

100% stainless steel

ego and 510 thread ( no removable top cap though )

has some fancy new electrics in it so rather than the rattle snake noise it runs at a much higher hz given a more stabilised voltage ( apparently )

not the prettiest of VV/VW's but certainly sounds like it has some appealing features

can work with RBA@s down to less than 0.50 ohm too from what ive found but there isnt to much info out there thats in english and found no english vid reviews yet

This place has it

http://shop.freedomvape.eu/epages/es151719.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es151719/Products/502[1]

New Stainless Steel L-Rider Lambo 6. Premium Kit with hard carry case. The New Lambo 6 works at voltages from 3.0 to 6.0 in increments of 0.1v. Uses a 18650 removable battery and has a standard recessed 510 atomizer connection and is supplied with 2 x CE5 clearomizers, 1 x trustfire multi charger with Uk plug.

Kit includes 10ml of E-liquid of choice.

Variable Wattage - Lambo 6.0 now has selectable wattage from 0w - 20w!

Variable Voltage - Lambo 6.0 gives you the power to select the voltage from 3v to 6v in 0.1v increments.

Resistance Checker - You can now check the resistance of your Atomizer.

Regulated voltage output - Lambo 6.0 gives consistent vaping regardless of how much battery power is left.

10-sec switch protection - The Lambo 6.0 has an auto shutdown if the switch is activated for 10 seconds to prevent overheating or damage to the atomizer.

Auto Short Circuit Protection - The Lambo 6.0 adjusts the voltage to the Atomizer, and will auto shutdown if the battery voltage or atomizer resistance is too low, the current is too high, or the battery is inserted improperly.

Built in Battery Voltage Meter - Lambo 6.0 new Blue LCD display shows wattage/voltage of battery. Will flash when the battery needs recharging, and shutdown.

Specifications
Length: 130mm Diameter: 21mm

Weight: 130g

Weight of single assembled unit: 175g
(State choice of liquid in the comments section)

FREE SHIPPING as standard.
Item Specification:

Premium Starter Kit includes:
1 x L-Rider Lambo 6 (Stainless Steel)
2 x CE5 Clearomizers
2 x 18650 Sanyo 1500mah Lithium Ion Batteries
1 x Trustfire Multi Charger TR001
10ml Free e-liquid of your choice (place choice in comments box following payment screen)

Functions:
LCD Display
'+'and '-' voltage controls to adjust voltage by 0.1v increments
On/Off button (press and hold for 5 seconds)
Discharge protection
Voltage regulator to ensure voltage remains at desired selection
For use with High Resistance Atomisers to produce increased vapour
Short Circuit protection

Instruction Manual included or see product image gallery.

Warranty: The Lavatube (device only) comes with a 28 day Warranty.

yeah i found a couple in Europe too and a review in german.. but nothing in english. dropped grimmgreen a msg to see if he can get hes hands on one and maybe i'll try Phil Busardo and Todd too.. would like to know more before splashing the cash and so far only seen kits ( sanya 1500 MAH 1850 batteries .. not to bad ) and the trustfire charger ( not so good ) plus a couple of ce5's thrown in. would rather pay less and not have the ce5's and charger

l-Rider has a good reputation in the ecig world...theyre a little dinky manufacturer but I've owned a few lavatubes from them!

yeah thats what caught my attention. there range seems to have been around for a while and always seemd pretty popular in the review world. last one i saw was the lambo v.4.. no idea what happened to v.5 or if there even was one but this one seems to be the latest incarnation

Well I'd contribute more to this one but I know the square root of feck all about them. :P

From what I've read the electronics in it are reasonable and it doesn't use the same chip as the vamo/zmax/svd/sid etc and gives a 'smoother' vape.

I don't like how it looks. It's like they crossed a Smok ZMax with a Vamo, but looks is a subjective thing and all that.

The chip inside it sounds really interesting but I'm waiting for other manufacturers to get hold of those and put them in something better before I get hold of any. In my (limited) experience L-Rider kit is a little rough around the edges.

yeah its not what you would call a pretty mod.. id prefer it in something like the Kmax with that chip or at least a telescopic . ive read the other thread over the side and seems someone there has direct contact with lambo and there are some design issues that have been pointed out which they are looking at putting in the next incarnation ( though who knows if thats gonna be weeks or months ) still its no more ugly that a vmax or vamo and its the guts inside that really count.

Back
Top Bottom