What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Petition. Keep CBD on the market as a food supplement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't disagreed with that. I only pointed out that it wasn't accurate to call CBD sold in the UK psychoactive.

Only full spectrum CBD is psychoactive and that is currently illegal in the UK unless prescribed by a doctor (something only recently made possible).
Yep. I'm talking to the Doc about prescribing that for my daughter, whom is diagnose CDLS.

Yep. I'm talking to the Doc about prescribing that for my daughter, whom is diagnose CDLS.
With many health conditions - to experience the true and full health benefits of CBD - it needs to be full spectrum. THC has been proven to be a critical component of CBD with regard to treating multiple conditions. It is why many people have gone abroad for treatment and also why the government has now legalised it for doctors to prescribe.

It's also why I made my own when my old man was first diagnosed with a terminal tumor on his liver.

Good luck. Hope you get it.

As a cbd vendor the MRHA competely ingored us point blanks

Email, phone etc

While the home office as offer us advice, help etc.

MRHA going to side with big pharmaceutical companies and f&&k the little guy over. It’s pathetic and people actually feel human or managed to stop putting toxins in there body such as high amount of benzos, opioids etc

But sadly when it big companies no matter what they find a way to stop it.

Pathetic and sad. We know if we want testing for medical side and be approved ( if it came into place ) it cost nearly millions and you have to have studies for range of illnesses to prove it.

My local petrol station has just started selling "cbd tongue drops".

I agree with the above comments. It should be regulated in that everybody knows exactly what they're buying. Purity, percentages, etc. Without any regulation anybody could be selling anything.

But it should be a level playing field. Small companies should be able to operate without ridiculous hurdles to jump and without prohibitively high costs.

IMHO there should be industry standards. Meet those standards and have at it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom