What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Blackfire, need guidance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
Caramel Original is good but the DX versions are the DAAP free reformulations, they all taste of cat piss or puke to me....

Flavor West Salted Caramel is a great caramel though for next time if you don't like the CO DX.

Aye, we all yearn for that heady aroma of cat piss and puke, LOL. Sounds a bit like capella custard v2.

Oh well, I just thought I'd try something different from the Inawera one, which didn't taste of much, transpires that might be more to do with the True tank I tested it on :S

Butterscotch ripple is great though, it's like a butterscotch sauce & creamy vanilla. I mixed some up at 8% and vaped it on it's own. :D

Oh well, I just thought I'd try something different from the Inawera one, which didn't taste of much, transpires that might be more to do with the True tank I tested it on :S

I don't think I have the inawera one...

according to my word doc my boxes contain:

• Flavor West Salted Caramel (rich, creamy caramel, the best for tobacco up to 3-5%)

• Flavor West Dulce de Leche (milky caramel)

• TPA Caramel ORIGINAL (creamy caramel)

• TPA Dulce de Leche (sweet cream mixed with caramel, a hint of chocolate)

• Capella Caramel (tastes more like dark sweet maple syrup)

• Flavour Art Maple Syrup (thin but nice maple flavour)

• Flavor West Butterscotch Ripple (butterscotch sauce creamy vanilla)

• Flavor West Butterscotch (same as above without the creaminess more toppy)

• Flavor West Waffle (lovely buttery waffle with maple syrup)

I really like all those, I only add ones I would buy again to the list. There's loads I've not tried though...

I'd assume a Butterscotch or Caramel has a steep time, but you'd think you'd be able to taste something, maybe my tastebuds are off.

I'd assume a Butterscotch or Caramel has a steep time, but you'd think you'd be able to taste something, maybe my tastebuds are off.

They sometimes improve and develop but not massively to my tastebuds. If anything a lot of flavours seem to fade to me, so it's a balance... one flavour might get stronger, one might fade, which could taste better or worse to you.

I try to mix so they are good to go after a couple of days, I can't be doing waiting weeks and weeks for them.

I presume you tried just adding more?

The caramel is currently at 5%, I'll try the next batch at 7 and see how that is.

I don't get through much liquid though anyway, I mixed 3x 50ml bottles of different lemon tarts over a month ago started vaping them the day after and I'm still vaping on them now, so they are a month old already, they'll probably be 2 months old by the time I've finished them....

Back
Top Bottom