What's new

Recommendations for first mtl rta.

Urgh don’t start this wire debate again @Crewella ! :P
It's not a debate, it's trying to give the best advice and let the OP know what might suit them. We all have personal preferences, the advantage of a forum is you get a variety of opinions? They can then choose for themselves?

It's not a debate, it's trying to give the best advice and let the OP know what might suit them. We all have personal preferences, the advantage of a forum is you get a variety of opinions? They can then choose for themselves?

Very true.

I think I'll get a reel each of kanthal, ni80 and ss 316l and have a play and see which I like best and thank you all again for you advice I really is appreciate.

TBH you will probably/deffo end up buying a "few" tanks that others recommend
then seeing which one YOU can actually get on with - than what others say get this or get that blah blah blah

YOUR tatsebuds, your own preferences etc.... will be very different to mine/ours
the best tanks - some of us will get on with & others will say nah fuck that it just leaked or didn't feel it or get on with it
so we are all funny bastids in what we personally rate over others & that

The issue is those "few" tanks. can easily turn into LOTS of tanks - it can get addictive trying new stuff & searching for perfection
so be warned, what you might save by vaping you can easily blow loads buying up more shiney tanks & kit if not careful
Oh too true.

Back
Top Bottom