What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

BB button for @TartanSpartan...

joe clay

Veteran
Well @TartanSpartan put out a call if anyone could make a copy of his spartan shield he has around his neck on a chain, and yes i answered.

Now the Brass i have is way to thick, so i'm using copper.
Right piece of thin steel cut to shape then hole drilled into it for the pin head, yes it is a pin head and was a fecker to place into the hole when cut down.
Now solderd into place ready for cutting to shape for use as a BB Button...believe me this is bloody tiny
20190317_005753.jpeg

Last edited:
Saw this on FB. Looks fantastic so far! Looking forward to the finished thing! I take it you have the 6 pack and leather underpants to go with this @TartanSpartan? Please no pics :D

Shape is nearly there, bit more sanding to get it just right without catching anywhere, then polishing and fitting to base.
20190317_153642.jpeg

All finished and working nicely...@TartanSpartan have a pendent on a chain and wanted someone to make a copy for a BB button...so now you have one bud...hope you like it.
Screenshot_20190316-140130.jpeg
20190318_010541.jpeg
20190318_010434.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom