What's new

Blackfire, need guidance.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54254

Hey peeps, seems BCL have pulled their Blackfire concentrate from the offerings on their site so I'd appreciate some guidance.

I'd like to recreate something similar which has toffee, caramel and a smokey tobacco flavour. Anyone recommend any flavourings to cover the above?

I think it contains FA caramel blended with their standard net and something to add fiery smokiness.

This is all a great start though, making me happy and I'll certainly use the suggestions to test a few mixes :)

@StrawberryRipple Thanks for that, it's a start, anyone recommend any toffee and smokey tobaccos?
The one i linked to has caramel added and the reason i linked it is the caramel is rich to the point its almost toffee like.
Cant help with the tobacco's or the juice your trying to replicate as ive only really tried a couple of tobacco's.
RY4D
Inawera Gentleman and Black for pipe.
The RY4D gets used a lot with caramel and the other two are a more true tasting tobacco so probably wouldn't be suitable.

I do appreciate the input @StrawberryRipple , I'm just trying to lure out @zouzounaki 's thoughts to enhance this as a base starting point to enhance the tobacco experience, for the price of the flavourings it seems a worthwhile effort for me :D

I do appreciate the input @StrawberryRipple , I'm just trying to lure out @zouzounaki 's thoughts to enhance this as a base starting point to enhance the tobacco experience, for the price of the flavourings it seems a worthwhile effort for me :D

I think you could create something approaching it with just FA caramel, a wee touch of FA black fire and a straight tobacco NET. It would just be a matter of experimenting with the percentages. Someone sent me 10ml of the BCL blackfire to try it out and that’s what it tasted like to me.

I don’t think their flavoured NETs are complicated blends.

Back
Top Bottom