What's new

Simong's Mouth to Lung UK E-Liquid List

yup, very out of date. I don't have the free time to keep on top of it any more.
No offence meant. I’m just very old school, went back to cigs a couple of years ago and now find the whole worlds changed! I just want to vape and be done, personally. No interest in mods etc.

Your post was my go-to originally. Just shocked at what a dinosaur I seem to be now x

You need to order a "Nicotine Shot" to make your chosen juice have Nicotine.
It is possible to order 18mg or less pre=mixed from certain vendors, but many only carry 0% Nic Flavours and it SHOULD be possible to order nic to your desired strength (well up to 18mg anyway) at the same time.
Yeah, thanks. That’s what I thought, but 18mg nick when mixed only seems to deliver 6. I saw a post with someone talking having 72mg nicotine juice to mix, but I have no idea how to get that or what it does to the flavour. Even nicotine salts are new to me. Jesus I’m SO out of the loop

RopeCut liquids are really nice and you can find them in 12mg. They are quite heavy on flavour, mostly tabacco with stuff but they are great. I don't do mtl anymore but that was my go to brand.

RopeCut liquids are really nice and you can find them in 12mg. They are quite heavy on flavour, mostly tabacco with stuff but they are great. I don't do mtl anymore but that was my go to brand.
Ropecut cut looks interesting but only in 70/30 ratio. No good for mouth to lung is it? Need more a 50/50?? cheers ;-)

Ropecut cut looks interesting but only in 70/30 ratio. No good for mouth to lung is it? Need more a 50/50?? cheers ;-)
You can use 70/30 in mtl, you need min 20W and a device that can wick decently fast. I used only 70/30 when I was vaping mtl in 3 aspire k3 tanks with the 0.7ohm coils at 20w .. superb.

Back
Top Bottom