What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Where’s the 18mg gone???

Lola211

Initiate
hi! I’m getting desperate. I’ve had quite a stash to get through so this all happened while I wasn’t looking- NO ONE seems to be selling 18mg anymore!! The 2 times I dropped nic got me back on the smokes. My best method is less frequent use of 18mg. What do I do??
I’m only really interested in dessert type flavours, perhaps fruit. I loathe tobacco. I thought I had a good thing with Digby’s but they’ve also changed. The MTL list by Simonsig is utterly out of date.
Does anyone here know where I can go, or what to do? I’m actually quite scared Many thanks.

LiQuid still do 18 for £1
As for vampire vapes. Not sure about any others as not us d for 4 years.
What about nic salts. 20mg and a lot smoother but best in mouth to lung tanks

Last edited:
Manabush
Druids Brew
Indigene
Fire Water
Dinner Lady
LiQuid
88vape

... of the top of my head

NO ONE seems to be selling 18mg anymore!!

I think you are overreacting, there's plenty around.... not enough maybe, but still ... no need to get frantic. ;)

Digbys still sell 18mg in their newer TPD compliant flavours, if you are talking about the older flavours they've not been available for 2 years.

When you've found them all you could start a new, up to date list. That might be helpful to others that come looking.

Im an 18 vaper and I find plenty. Lots listed above and used a lot of them.
Stop panicking! You could always try nic salts for a fix alongside vaping lower nic traditional too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom