What's new

Where’s the 18mg gone???

Lola211

Initiate
hi! I’m getting desperate. I’ve had quite a stash to get through so this all happened while I wasn’t looking- NO ONE seems to be selling 18mg anymore!! The 2 times I dropped nic got me back on the smokes. My best method is less frequent use of 18mg. What do I do??
I’m only really interested in dessert type flavours, perhaps fruit. I loathe tobacco. I thought I had a good thing with Digby’s but they’ve also changed. The MTL list by Simonsig is utterly out of date.
Does anyone here know where I can go, or what to do? I’m actually quite scared Many thanks.

LiQuid still do 18 for £1
As for vampire vapes. Not sure about any others as not us d for 4 years.
What about nic salts. 20mg and a lot smoother but best in mouth to lung tanks

Last edited:
Manabush
Druids Brew
Indigene
Fire Water
Dinner Lady
LiQuid
88vape

... of the top of my head

NO ONE seems to be selling 18mg anymore!!

I think you are overreacting, there's plenty around.... not enough maybe, but still ... no need to get frantic. ;)

Digbys still sell 18mg in their newer TPD compliant flavours, if you are talking about the older flavours they've not been available for 2 years.

When you've found them all you could start a new, up to date list. That might be helpful to others that come looking.

Im an 18 vaper and I find plenty. Lots listed above and used a lot of them.
Stop panicking! You could always try nic salts for a fix alongside vaping lower nic traditional too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom