What's new

My tank stand

Update on my stand,it has been prepped and primed ready for the black gloss ,7 coats of primer, sanded between each coat ,I was going to do it metallic purple but in my one horse town couldn't find any spray ,still showing some grain through the primer but I quite like that, yes I know, varnish it and show the wood, I wanted it different, will post pics mebe tomoz

I was going to scim it with some bog (filler)so I get a perfect gloss finish

Update on my stand,it has been prepped and primed ready for the black gloss ,7 coats of primer, sanded between each coat ,I was going to do it metallic purple but in my one horse town couldn't find any spray ,still showing some grain through the primer but I quite like that, yes I know, varnish it and show the wood, I wanted it different, will post pics mebe tomoz

Updates when it’s ready please!

Will do,it takes ages with an hairdryer between coats, I could do it in the oven but no,that's for my pizzas Haha

Never again, spraying wood has got to be an art form, even after 7 coats of primer it's hard,give me a car any day lol

Will post pics,honest, its undergoing some delicate treatment, just one to keep you interested 20190312_194541.jpg

Back
Top Bottom