What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vaping around pets

Alsing

Initiate
Does anyone think vaping around our pets cause harm to them , if we vape 0 nicotine ejuice?

I don't vape around my pet cockatiel, but I am just curious if it would actually cause harm. They do have tiny lungs , they can die from teflon fumes (PTFE) which wouldn't kill a human.

Does anyone think vaping around our pets cause harm to them , if we vape 0 nicotine ejuice?

I don't vape around my pet cockatiel, but I am just curious if it would actually cause harm. They do have tiny lungs , they can die from teflon fumes (PTFE) which wouldn't kill a human.
Don't know but an interesting question. @StrawberryRipple had a post somewhere on vape tests done on mice or rats and zero nic had virtually no ill effect on them if I recall correctly.

I vape on my cats they absolutely love it :)

My cat used to be addicted to tobacco. Whenever my back was turned she’d be eating it. I used to keep it in a tub, and would sometimes forget to put the lid on. I had to watch her like a hawk. She was all there and round the corner. So I think taking up vaping has improved her health outcomes.

My cat used to be addicted to tobacco. Whenever my back was turned she’d be eating it. I used to keep it in a tub, and would sometimes forget to put the lid on. I had to watch her like a hawk. She was all there and round the corner. So I think taking up vaping has improved her health outcomes.
Did she have her own spittoon? ;)

100% VG? Tried that once.. juice was so gloopy I couldn't get it to wick without watering it down. What set-up do you have?

I got some Blackjack juice, rescently, and my cats wouldn't leave it alone. I had to put the bottle away as they kept knocking it over.

Back
Top Bottom