What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Hi, new here!

Alsing

Initiate
Just wanted to say Hi ! I am from Canada, I have been vaping 0 nicotine ejuice off and on for 7 years. I quit smoking 10 years ago and don't feel the need to use nicotine. I enjoy fruity and desert vapes the most :) Whats your favorite vape?

I usually use a fireluke mesh pro tank or a falcon horizon . I use simple mods like the arrow sense mod (because I like flashing lights, great for parties lol) or the vaporesso revenger or mini. I do wonder if it's pushing it doing the max 80 watts on the revenger mini. I used to have a tarot nano but my boyfriend claimed it for his .. other vaping needs. ;) I also had a target mini but the boyfriend claimed that one as well, but I no longer vape at 40 watts or less anymore anyways. I wish I could do the Jellyfish trick while at a party, maybe someone can teach me :D

I tried ego sticks in the past, eleaf isticks, mig cig 21(which i still think is a great cigalike! Especially the pink ones, so soft like a cigarette, and their silicone drip tip covers for that cigarette feel in your mouth), kanger tech pro tanks 1 and 2 way back in the day, nautilis mini. I also tried rebuildable MTL tanks like berserker mini, kayfun prime, doggystyle clone, and I didn't think they were much better then the nautilis mini, even with the clapton coils and fused parallel wires. But I wasn't an expert. I tried dripping on a daranger and the taste was a little better, then I tried the fireluke mesh pro and decided it was better then my rebuilding.

I'd like to try squonking, but I do not know how safe it is to squonk (Does ejuice get on the batteries often ?). I also don't know what is the best tank,mod and coil setup for squonking, I am not interested in squonking with a mesh RDA because I hear it is very easy to get a dry hit on, which is not pleasant. I am really interested in squonking with a double or triple coil rda, I just want more flavor all the time. I make my own ejuice, and if I try to add too much flavor I just taste perfume instead so I try not to overdo it that way.

I enjoy listening to Heavy Metal, Old rock, some old rap, and some dance music. I dislike country. My boyfriend loves Jazz and Funk. So we usually don't like listening to each others music. lol. He is a musician and he can be pretty fussy about his musical tastes.

I quit vaping pretty often, as I find the taste is hard to find sometimes. Since I'm not addicted its easy to do. I like spending time with my 3 parrots and sometimes I like to game , recently got back into an old game called diablo 2. I have a youtube channel showing off my little cockatiel , and how she can fetch things for a treat. I do not recommend getting a pet parrot unless you can really devote yourself to them for at least 20-30 years, they can live a long time, their messy and their more like people, instead of a pet. It trains you most of the time. Their wild animals and they need a lot of devotion to be happy in our small homes, as the sky is their home in the wild. I find it really sad when someone keeps it in the cage. I let mine out for at least 6 hours a day to exercise, enjoy their playgrounds, and play/ hang out with me. I also have a bird room for them when I cannot be home .

If I didn't bore you feel free to send me a message :] Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Heya Aisling, welcome to the planet from the other side of the pond! :welcome1:

Nice intro too....most newbies just say....hello! :D

I'm a bit of rocker too, like me 1960's & modern psychedelic/stoner/kraut/prog/space rock, as well as the good old fashioned '50's rock n roll....and a bit of metal to boot too....AC/DC & Black Sabbath mainly.

Hope you have fun in here...great forum is this here monkey house! :)2

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Alsing ,Delighted to make your acquaintance !!! Great intro by the way !!!

Hi and welcome to the planet.
Great intro [emoji106]

Hi and welcome to the community. Any questions, feel free to ask. If not just join in and have some fun

Back
Top Bottom