What's new

Morning all

Bizarreknives

Initiate
Just joined this forum.
I'm a 47 year old, quit smoking 4 weeks ago and started vaping. It's going really well, ive not touched a fag since.
I'm on my 2nd vape, trying to find the best one for me and I think ive found it with the Vaporesso Polar, i love it.
My favourite flavour is menthol, the icier the better, any recommendations ?

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @Bizarreknives ,nice to meet you Mate !!! Have a look in the reviews section, you might get a few tips there, but taste is very subjective, so it might be a case of trial and error !!!

:hello: and :welcome1: to the planet........
Well done to you for giving up the smokes and taking up vaping you have come to the right place for all the help you need with your vaping needs so just ask anything you need to no and a ape will help you with what ever problem you have the best we can does not matter how silly you think the question is just ask.......
Enjoy your vaping........

Hi and welcome to the planet.
The polar kit sure is a decent bit of kit but I'm now hooked on their newer luxe touch screen kit with the skrr tank.

For all the juice recommendations you get you can find all the links stuck at the top of the new user section.

There are plenty of Malaysian throat freeze juices out there.

Hey and welcome to the planet
Unforuantlybi don’t vape menthol so i can’t recommend

20190311_184928.png

Welcome to the group! Gratz on quitting!!
I don't vape menthol but looks like you're gettin some goid advice from some apes that do! Goid luck finding that perfect juice to freeze your your throat out lol

Back
Top Bottom