What's new

Vaping around pets

Alsing

Initiate
Does anyone think vaping around our pets cause harm to them , if we vape 0 nicotine ejuice?

I don't vape around my pet cockatiel, but I am just curious if it would actually cause harm. They do have tiny lungs , they can die from teflon fumes (PTFE) which wouldn't kill a human.

Does anyone think vaping around our pets cause harm to them , if we vape 0 nicotine ejuice?

I don't vape around my pet cockatiel, but I am just curious if it would actually cause harm. They do have tiny lungs , they can die from teflon fumes (PTFE) which wouldn't kill a human.
Don't know but an interesting question. @StrawberryRipple had a post somewhere on vape tests done on mice or rats and zero nic had virtually no ill effect on them if I recall correctly.

I vape on my cats they absolutely love it :)

My cat used to be addicted to tobacco. Whenever my back was turned she’d be eating it. I used to keep it in a tub, and would sometimes forget to put the lid on. I had to watch her like a hawk. She was all there and round the corner. So I think taking up vaping has improved her health outcomes.

My cat used to be addicted to tobacco. Whenever my back was turned she’d be eating it. I used to keep it in a tub, and would sometimes forget to put the lid on. I had to watch her like a hawk. She was all there and round the corner. So I think taking up vaping has improved her health outcomes.
Did she have her own spittoon? ;)

100% VG? Tried that once.. juice was so gloopy I couldn't get it to wick without watering it down. What set-up do you have?

I got some Blackjack juice, rescently, and my cats wouldn't leave it alone. I had to put the bottle away as they kept knocking it over.

Back
Top Bottom