Vape Club
What's new

Back for another try!

Hi again.

Joined whilst i was vaping last year but ended up back on the the analogues around summer time.

Gearing up for another go on the vapes and see of i can quit the cigs for good.

Any recommendations for decent liquid suppliers that won't break the bank would be nice.

See you around :) x
Good luck with the next effort, keep on plugging.

Smoore
Hi and welcome back decent liquid I would go with primevapes, 50% off 50ml shortfills with nic shot included and a good choice to choose from depending what flavours you like to vape

https://www.primevapes.co.uk

Vape Green
Hi there and welcome back to the forum. At least you're back to make another go at it. :D

Welcome back ! Good luck kicking the habit again :) Sorry I don't know any good vendors, I DIY my own ejuices. I usually try the most popular recipes , tweaking them if I don't have all the exact flavors.

Innokin
:hello:and :welcome1: back to the planet and glad to hear your giving vaping another go it took me about 2 or 3 times to really get in to vaping that was just over 5 years now and now i cant stand the smell of cigs stick with the vaping you will get there in the end all the best and dont forget we are all here to help if you have any problems..........

Welcome back @StokieVaper79 ...good luck this around.

Have you looked at Liquid's ejuices? All £1 a bottle..60 flavours in total..a good place to look at.

AcmeFog
Elux
Back
Top Bottom