What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

18350 cells for pipers

Jon The Vape

Veteran
Just a quick heads up.
Fogstar now have the Exo 18350 cells back in stock rated at 1100mah.
Thought this post would be a good place to discuss batteries for pipes. Not of course if yours has a built in [emoji1]

Ordered 3 from Ben this morning it's a cracking price too [emoji6]
Hope u remembered the discount code Matty. I think the Exo cells are the best on the market for now. I have some efest 800 mah button top ones which in comparison don't cut the mustard.

Hope u remembered the discount code Matty. I think the Exo cells are the best on the market for now. I have some 850 mah button top ones which in comparison don't cut the mustard.
Yeah I remembered the discount [emoji2] and it's good to hear there good cells because I know fuck all about 18350 other than me needing some for a pipe for my nic salt vaping [emoji6]

Yeah I remembered the discount [emoji2] and it's good to hear there good cells because I know fuck all about 18350 other than me needing some for a pipe for my nic salt vaping [emoji6]
I have seen some by a brand called Trustfire supposedly rated at 1200mah.The name put me off as did the ebay price. [emoji6]

Aspire did a very well reviewed 18350 rated at 1100mah which are no longer available. My understanding is they are the same as the Exo. Maybe @Rob would know.

I have seen some by a brand called Trustfire supposedly rated at 1200mah.The name put me off as did the ebay price. [emoji6]
The white ones with black writing on them? [emoji2] I remember them from many moons ago when I owned a vamo they was shit then and didn't hold up against the free 18350 cells you got free with a kamary mod [emoji23]

Aspire did a very well reviewed 18350 rated at 1100mah which are no longer available. My understanding is they are the same as the Exo. Maybe @Rob would know.
Fogstar knows [emoji2]
Screenshot_20190311-172726.jpeg

The white ones with black writing on them? [emoji2] I remember them from many moons ago when I owned a vamo they was shit then and didn't hold up against the free 18350 cells you got free with a kamary mod [emoji23]
The current one are black gold and have a flame design on the wrap. Very off-putting for a pipe gentleman like myself. I don't want flames on my wraps thank you very much [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom