What's new

18350 cells for pipers

Jon The Vape

Veteran
Just a quick heads up.
Fogstar now have the Exo 18350 cells back in stock rated at 1100mah.
Thought this post would be a good place to discuss batteries for pipes. Not of course if yours has a built in [emoji1]

Ordered 3 from Ben this morning it's a cracking price too [emoji6]
Hope u remembered the discount code Matty. I think the Exo cells are the best on the market for now. I have some efest 800 mah button top ones which in comparison don't cut the mustard.

Hope u remembered the discount code Matty. I think the Exo cells are the best on the market for now. I have some 850 mah button top ones which in comparison don't cut the mustard.
Yeah I remembered the discount [emoji2] and it's good to hear there good cells because I know fuck all about 18350 other than me needing some for a pipe for my nic salt vaping [emoji6]

Yeah I remembered the discount [emoji2] and it's good to hear there good cells because I know fuck all about 18350 other than me needing some for a pipe for my nic salt vaping [emoji6]
I have seen some by a brand called Trustfire supposedly rated at 1200mah.The name put me off as did the ebay price. [emoji6]

Aspire did a very well reviewed 18350 rated at 1100mah which are no longer available. My understanding is they are the same as the Exo. Maybe @Rob would know.

I have seen some by a brand called Trustfire supposedly rated at 1200mah.The name put me off as did the ebay price. [emoji6]
The white ones with black writing on them? [emoji2] I remember them from many moons ago when I owned a vamo they was shit then and didn't hold up against the free 18350 cells you got free with a kamary mod [emoji23]

Aspire did a very well reviewed 18350 rated at 1100mah which are no longer available. My understanding is they are the same as the Exo. Maybe @Rob would know.
Fogstar knows [emoji2]
Screenshot_20190311-172726.jpeg

The white ones with black writing on them? [emoji2] I remember them from many moons ago when I owned a vamo they was shit then and didn't hold up against the free 18350 cells you got free with a kamary mod [emoji23]
The current one are black gold and have a flame design on the wrap. Very off-putting for a pipe gentleman like myself. I don't want flames on my wraps thank you very much [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom