What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

WOTOFO Profile Unity RTA, new rebuildable mesh tank

New Packaging
vI8wtOL.jpg

This could I guess in theory be used for MTL due to airflow control.? And if there were correct mesh available..
I'm afraid there's no one mesh coil could let it become a MTL now.
But you have a great point

Thx for your advice.fam

Wang it my way for review ;)

Just reviewed the Wotofo Faris - probably going to order a Profile Unity anyways, it's in my fast tech pre-order basket :)

WOTOFO-FARIS-05.jpg

Mine arrived today and after changing the glass for the 5 ml and wicking and filling with Lee's Electric Lemonade i reckon it is every bit as good as the Profile. It does drink juice which i expected anyway. I could see me getting another one.

Mine arrived today and after changing the glass for the 5 ml and wicking and filling with Lee's Electric Lemonade i reckon it is every bit as good as the Profile. It does drink juice which i expected anyway. I could see me getting another one.
And mines still in China :mad:. Ordered on the 2nd so my 3 week estimate looks likely.

Back
Top Bottom