What's new

DVARW Help.

Please help. Tell me, what is the exact diameter and thickness of the o-rings on the tube? YFTK clone.

upload_2019-3-7_23-6-16.png

My plastic bell cap arrived the other day. I can’t be arsed digging out the dvarw to try it out. I’ll get round to it at some point, I’m sure.

That’s the problem with free fasttech shipping. Often by the time the items arrive they are already obsolete.

My plastic bell cap arrived the other day. I can’t be arsed digging out the dvarw to try it out. I’ll get round to it at some point, I’m sure.

That’s the problem with free fasttech shipping. Often by the time the items arrive they are already obsolete.

I am the same. Lose enthusiasm after a while

At the minute I don’t think anything can come close to the salix. Hopefully the bb will arrive today, I’m sure that will occupy me for a while.

At the minute I don’t think anything can come close to the salix. Hopefully the bb will arrive today, I’m sure that will occupy me for a while.

Hmmmm, may have to have another look at the Salix. My first foray wasn't too successful.

It might be the best atty I’ve used. It just works really well and the airflow is buttery smooth and completely silent.

It might be the best atty I’ve used. It just works really well and the airflow is buttery smooth and completely silent.

I seem to have muppetitis when it comes to RDAs, but I will give the Salix another go. Want to give squonking a go.

I seem to have muppetitis when it comes to RDAs, but I will give the Salix another go. Want to give squonking a go.
Salix is brilliant for squonking if you're using one of the MTL airflow cassettes - you can squonk it hard and it won't leak.

Back
Top Bottom