What's new

Single coil RTA

Andy S

Postman
I have a few RTAs of varying designs but want one specifically for single builds. The two I have my eye on at the moment are the Wasp Nano from Oumier and the Serpent Elevate from Wotofo/SMM.

Questions for users of either or both of these tanks: Does the top-to-bottom airflow on the Serpent actually work? Which, if either, is more forgiving of inconsistency in wick tightness? Which is easier to build, particularly in regard to pre-measuring coil legs? Which works best at low power?

The benefit of your experience is greatly valued. :D

The Elevate comes with a tool for cutting the correct leg length & being postless is a piece of cake to build on. Wickings pretty straight forward & top airflow means no leaks if you go too light. Works well & still use mine. Assuming your talking about the Wasp RTA, I haven't used one so can't comment. Only used the RDA & it was a spitty buggar. If you go for the Elevate I'd get it from China as UK version has plastic tanks so you may need to avoid juices known for cracking them.

Steam Crave will be releasing the 23mm Lite in March, it's a single coiler with a postless deck - a piece of piss to build on and wick and a superb vape. I was involved in the testing and development some months back, so I've vaped the prototypes not the final production version. There will be a discount code at launch, there always is, Capacity will be 3ml with optional bubble glass to 4.5ml.

Worth keeping an eye open for it if you're after a very decent single coil RTA for MTL or restricted DTL.

This is an interesting tank. I've been thinking about an FEV, but I'm not keen on the wicking method or looks

I can't quite see from the photos, how small is the smallest hole - I assume it has an equivalent hole on the opposite side?
They have changed the AFC ring since the prototypes I tested, adding the smaller holed version for MTL vaping. Try pinging [email protected] for that info.

Im gonna throw 3 more into the mix ofrf gear, oumier bombus, and ehpro kelpie

Back
Top Bottom