What's new

Billet Box

tincool

Postman
I took the plunge and bought a black SXK billet box from provapes. I love the form factor and have hovered over the buy button many times before. I also got the Exocet rebuildable and a pack of aspire coils. I'm a MTL'er so this should suit me. £150 odd outlay so hope I won't be disappointed.

As far as the bb itself goes I’d say you won’t be disappointed, I think the sxk version is excellent , the beauty of the bb is that it can be great for both mlt and dlt with the right rebuildable or coil in it, the fun starts with trying to find the right one...
Check out the billet box area of the forum, lots of expert help there should you need it...

Thanks dude. I wasn't aware there was a dedicated BB section. I'll check it out.

I’ve got one coming from fasttech. The tracking said it landed at langley (?) mail
centre today. Hopefully it will arrive in the next few days. Worked out at £90 odd for the dna bb and an sxk vapeshell and some reducers.

I’ve got one coming from fasttech. The tracking said it landed at langley (?) mail
centre today. Hopefully it will arrive in the next few days. Worked out at £90 odd for the dna bb and an sxk vapeshell and some reducers.
Good choice on the vapeshell zou, got one yesterday from nature vape and can’t fault it...

Aye, I’m looking forward to it. Quite excited. Hope I get on with it!
Wick it right and I can’t see how you won’t get on with it, I’m enjoying the bb since getting the vapeshell for it, I watched Todd’s review on YouTube and wicked it exactly the same as he did and it’s working well, no leaking and my boro tank is bubbling like a jacuzzi after every puff...

I took the plunge and bought a black SXK billet box from provapes. I love the form factor and have hovered over the buy button many times before. I also got the Exocet rebuildable and a pack of aspire coils. I'm a MTL'er so this should suit me. £150 odd outlay so hope I won't be disappointed.

If you don't get on with the Exocet give the SXK Vapeshell a try.

I ordered an sxk insider as well, it seems popular on the fasttech forum and other places, not so much on here though. But I thought it’s worth trying.

Back
Top Bottom