What's new

Hi says the Free Vape Man

[QUOTE="FreeVapeGirl, post: 1993219, member: 59781" O well, now it's more of a, Looking for my Free Vape Man to say Hi! So where are you!!! my Free Vape Man!!!

#1. Deaf Vaper. HI! :D

Fixed it for you. You're supposed to number your entry!

Do like honesty but its NOT about getting FREE stuff, wonder how many members have gone all soft on you cos of your avitar [emoji848]...if that is you ?

Try joining in with the rest of the forum as thats why its here, to help vapers and those thinking about getting off the stinkies and trying vaping....its NOT about freebies

Are we taking this seriously,, I am looking at this thread as one created by a European mythological creature commonly found under bridges that Billy goats gruff frequently cross . I reckon her profile pic is as accurate a representation as mine is of me hahaha

Are we taking this seriously,, I am looking at this thread as one created by a European mythological creature commonly found under bridges that Billy goats gruff frequently cross . I reckon her profile pic is as accurate a representation as mine is of me hahaha
You've acquired a few pounds since last years VF but I can still see the resemblance :D

Back
Top Bottom