Vape Club
What's new

Telegraph on the rant - headed up by prof stanchion glans

Vape Superstore
It’s interesting because in all the years since vaping has become popular I see people vaping all the time, and they are all adults. In that time I’ve seen one schoolkid with a vape, puffing it in the middle of the road trying to impress his pals with his novelty item. As opposed to the regular sighting of kids walking about smoking fags, spliffs and drinking half bottles of fortified wine. The article is transparent baloni.

A letter did the rounds trying to get signatures and quotes for this pile of shit.

Fucking Capewell? Any journalist putting that twat’s name in an article needs sacking.

AcmeFog
Well some people on here might call me irresponsible etc, but here is my opinion.
Some of you may already be aware that my daughter asked me if she could have a vaper when she was 16, and I agreed.
However it was on strict conditions, she could not take it to school, I did not have to say she could not use it in the street as she rarely goes out, I was to be the only person to fill it, and it would only be 0 nicotine juice.
My main reason was that I was hooked on smoking from the age of 14, and I hate to think of how much I have damaged my health, and how much money I have wasted over 40 years.
I figured if this stopped any desire to smoke then it was a good thing.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Also a noticeable thread in the US.
Pot great, vaping terrible.
Welcome to our upside down world.
Funny, my doctor was delighted when I switched and that is just about the universal response from what I read on the US forums.
I suspect the Telegraph is picking this up from over here.

The desperation to discredit vaping continues, and it's really starting to show. Money talks.

Vape Green
Also a noticeable thread in the US.
Pot great, vaping terrible.
Welcome to our upside down world.
Funny, my doctor was delighted when I switched and that is just about the universal response from what I read on the US forums.
I suspect the Telegraph is picking this up from over here.

Canada - eliquid and cannabis are legal

Also Canada - cannabis eliquid illegal

I was going to read the article, but it wanted me to register and I don't want to read any more shit about vaping that badly.

Vape Club
I was going to read the article, but it wanted me to register and I don't want to read any more shit about vaping that badly.

There’s more than one, they ran a whole slew over the weekend all based on a bullshit press release.

The worst of the bunch was the rehashed claim that these “experts” have been subjected to “death threats” for having the temerity to stand up on behalf of science. Again, it’s bullshit based on a couple of angry tweets from 2014ish.

I can’t write it in the article going online any moment now, but the bunch of them are nothing more than a group of lying cunts - and the authors of the pieces are soulless, clueless fuckwits.

I’d adore a debate platform opposite McKee, Glantz, Chapman, Capewell, Bareham and Ashton. Bullying, grubby, supercilious abusing asshats all. They really need taking down a peg or twenty.

Back
Top Bottom