What's new

Greetings to all

Hello all,

Wanna introduce myself, I'm a vaper from the North of England.

I'm currently doing a 50/50, vaping whenever I can but I'm still hooked to rolled tobacco.

My choice of vaping tools are the nice and easy refillable with built in battery, but I'm also dabbling with tanks such as the cloud beast and similar tanks, but I seem to have a leaking tank problem. My daily vape is with a PockeX which I find nice and easy.

Hope to have some good discussions with like minded vapers.

Kind Regards.

Interesting, I was not ever able to enjoy both at once. It started out I didnt really enjoy vaping. I was just trying it. And then when I tried it I couldn't wait to have my tobacco cigarette.

Then one day. I had my vape. then i tried to have a cigarette and the cigarette just was not enjoyable any more.

Interesting, I was not ever able to enjoy both at once. It started out I didnt really enjoy vaping. I was just trying it. And then when I tried it I couldn't wait to have my tobacco cigarette.

Then one day. I had my vape. then i tried to have a cigarette and the cigarette just was not enjoyable any more.

That's generally how it goes for many vapers too. When bought my first starter kit a year ago...the first few days...i didn't know what i was doing, so wasn't overly taken with it. But then my local vape show owner tweaked the mod for me (basically just increased the wattage!)..then i like it! Took me all of 9 days to go from 20 a day on smokes..to nil. I found that i couldn't smoke and vape..as it was making me dizzy from nic overdosing. The last couple of days, i had just the one cigarette..and didn't enjoy it anymore.

If only somebody had invented vaping in the 1990s, then HM Treasury dept..wouldn't have received 10s of thosands of my hard earned wonga, for their coffers!

Mind you...would've been better if i'd never had taken up smoking in the first bladdy place..sheesh! :rolleyes:

Thanks to your welcome messages ! I usually have a cigarette after a meal, but I'm trying really hard to stop.

It's really strange, my cat will sit next to me when I'm smoking cigarette, but as soon as the vape mist appears she is off! Yeah I'm a cat and F1 person .

Hi and welcome. Maybe your cat is sneaking off for a cheeky ciggy while you vape? Maybe she’s just not ready to make the change yet? I’d recommend not judging her but keep telling her the benefits of not smoking. Alternately she may not be a fan of the Pockex?

Welcome, a cat person can't be bad. (All of mine love vape but hated smoke, funnily enough).
Bin the after dinner fag, you'll never look back.

attachment.php
upload_2016-11-10_21-18-28-gif.109788
Hello @F1geek ,nice to meet you Mate !!!
Nice to meet you too mate

Back
Top Bottom