What's new

Hi says the Free Vape Man

FreeVapeGirl

Initiate
Hi, I am new to the forum. But not new to the Vape Planet!

Anyway, I have a question. Does anyone know how you can get Free vape gear? or have some deals for free vape gear? is this even a thing?

Ok, so I guess that is 3 questions. lol. The thing is I like to vape but I don't like shelling out 50 dollars all the time. But I do like the feel of brand new vapes. I think maybe I should just start looking in the clearance section

Hi Freevapegirl, welcome to the planet.

Re your query(ies)..well have you visited any vape festivals/expos in your area? Not yet been to one myself, but i gather there is often free stuff given away at them sometimes. On this forum, there are POTV discoount codes available with lised vendors, although many of them are UK vendors. I gather from the mention of dollars, that you're in the states? Have you had a look around to see what vaping gigs, local forum sites in your country, that might have regular deals or even free stuff?

Finally..members within this forum, do giveaways..but beware...enter too many & too often, and you'll soon be blacklisted as a freebie hunter, which is frowned upon in POTV. But as a newbie, you can put your name for a few of them...provided of course that the OP host will ship any 'wins' to your country.

Generally speaking though, you should contribute to the forum, even if it's just questions or general chatter, plus build up a good rep & post count, and then you'll be fine to enter the giveaways available.

Other folks will no doubt put in their tuppenny's worth of suggestions soon.

Good luck with your vape journey!

Last edited:
O wow! I never thought about attending Vape Events. That's a great Idea! You have no idea. I love to vape. I think I vape way too often. Yes I am in the USA. I definitely don't want to be blacklisted. But I mean who doesn't like getting free stuff. Especially when its something they love! Thank you so much for the tips! I will try not to sound like some kind of free loader in the future. lol

O wow! I never thought about attending Vape Events. That's a great Idea! You have no idea. I love to vape. I think I vape way too often. Yes I am in the USA. I definitely don't want to be blacklisted. But I mean who doesn't like getting free stuff. Especially when its something they love! Thank you so much for the tips! I will try not to sound like some kind of free loader in the future. lol

The problem is, there are quite a few 'members' within this forum, that specifically just seek out freebies..and don't contribute in any way with the rest of the forum..hence when you can get into that section (there is a mininum post count to acheive first), you'll see many OP's stipulate no freeloaders. It's okay do a few at a time..as you won't win everytime..and there are folks that happily entertain newbies..as i do when i give stuff away....just don't take pee with it.

There is of course the classifieds here too...but i think you need a minimum 100 post count before you can view those.

Last edited:
FVG's avatar photo may provide the answer, if it belongs to the OP! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom