What's new

Review Dinner lady cbd and nic salts juice.

Great review @eyeball kid
My missus uses 500mg cbd tincture at the moment. And Vapes 18mg in her pods, so some of the salts and/or cbd liquid for her to (try before you buy) would be great..
I have a few unused drippers that she could use to vape the cbd

Great review and very informative. I know nothing about CBD so it's good to get some insight.

great review as always fella.
might have to get some of these to try one day.
are there and difference on flavour content of the cbd compared to the original or nic salt range.
I think some is coming your way bud. It was a nightmare to get. Obviously due to the exceptionally high unit cost due to the top draw cbd quality, dinner lady are literally keeping zero stock. The orders outweigh supply.
If some hasn't lands with you by time I pull the giveaway. I will send you some. Really would like your input on this one.

I think some is coming your way bud. It was a nightmare to get. Obviously due to the exceptionally high unit cost due to the top draw cbd quality, dinner lady are literally keeping zero stock. The orders outweigh supply.
If some hasn't lands with you by time I pull the giveaway. I will send you some. Really would like your input on this one.
oh wow! i didnt know stock levels were so low. might be why we dont see as much advertizing of it compared to their other ranges of juice.
i wont talk about it on here but had a medical emergency myself in the last week where upping one med has totally gone to shit and im not a well bunny at the moment. i will pm you.

Nice review, looks like top quality stuff from them as expected. Considering CBD as a training/recovery aid, so will keep my eye on this one

Back
Top Bottom