What's new

Review Dinner lady cbd and nic salts juice.

eyeball kid

Legend
This review is my own and represents purely my own thoughts and experience, not that of POTV as a whole.
For full transparency these juices where supplied to me by the gentleman that is Hassim from Dinner lady for my own use free of charge.
WP_20190208_16_16_57_Pro.jpg

What I received from dinner lady is once again a lesson in packaging and marketing.
The cbd arrived in a faux leather embossed display box that looks exquisite.
Dinner lady really do go the extra mile in presentation.
Inside is two 10ml bottles of 500mg stregnth cbd e liquid (lemon tart and sweet fruits). It also included a 15ml dropper bottle of peppermint 1000mg tincture for oral use. I will be mainly looking at the eliquid as after all, this is a vaping forum.
Also included was 3 x 50ml packs of 20mg nic salt eliquid (lemon tart, blackberry crumble and cola shades).

WP_20190221_21_28_00_Pro.jpg

I quickly realized the best method of vaping the cbd juice is to use a dripper (a squonk set up would be fine as would a modern rta suitable of vaping thick liquids.
I ended up using a trusty reload rda with a ud 0.5ohm stainless coil installed as I've found these coils to be useful before. You may need to up the wattage (30w suited me) or use a lower ohm coil/dual coils to give you the dosage you require. Three slow draws (holding the vapour in the lungs for full absorption) was perfect for me.

More later...

Apologies for the break. Daughter no 2 and Mrs kid expected me to have some wish to input on daughter no 2's wedding for some reason. Now everyone is clear I don't. We can continue.
CBD.
The cbd juice is available in a number of familiar dinner lady flavours from across their ranges from tobacco, pudding , summer hols and tuck shop.
You can get the cbd in three strengths in the 10 ml bottles. 150mg, 250mg and 500mg. The tincture is in the larger 15 or 30ml bottles and 1000mg.
The 10ml bottles start from around £15 per bottle for the lower strength and go up to £45 (ish) for the 500mg.
Pricey eyeball I hear you say. Not really from what I've found in my investigations. This isn't one of those bathtub banger juices "Now with cbd" we are starting to see crop up.
This juice has taken some serious time and science to find the best quality, full spectrum cbd active element.
I could bang on about this but it would be far better if you have a look at the superb literature Dinner lady have supplied in the pdf catalogue on their site.
Link bellow.
https://www.vapedinnerlady.com/cbd/
Have a read and speak to the guy's who are far more up on the subject in our cbd section here.
What I can say is they have included the cbd while keeping the flavour profile of the original juice. There's no detectable weed smell either if that concerns you.
Myself and Mrs kid approached this with some scepticism and trepidation. We both have medical conditions that should benefit in theory. I've a spinal condition that requires some heavy duty pain killers and mrs kid has severe arthritis, anxiety and sleep issues.
I am not going to add to the testimonials as each person is different and I can't promise this will work for you but we both had very positive experiences with this.
Better sleep, lower anxiety and reduced need for pain killers but again. Our experience was not a medical trial.
Which strength should you try. I found three deep draws every four hours was enough for me but if I wanted to have a more constant experience I'd go for a lower strength on a more regular basis. But that was my thoughts.
I have previously had negative experiences with cannabis and I will say that at first I did find that I'd get a relaxed period with a lowering of my pain for an hour and then find myself a little short tempered (this was my experience previously) but that settled down in a couple of day's so please be aware of how you feel and take on board any changes other's see.
Over all with my limited experience I'd definitely recommend that anyone who suffers pain, poor sleep or anxiety definitely consider giving this a try. It's worth comparing against the option of pain killers or other heavy medication for sure.
The cbd contains no nicotine and doesn't mix well with the same nic containing juice so don't bother wasting it. It should be taken as is.
BottlesPNG-e1545391311746.png

Nic salts.
What can I say that hasn't been said. This is good stuff. It's blended 50/50 pg/vg so is perfect for mtl or even better for your pocket system.
You get your favourite dinner lady flavours with the punch of nic salts.
I definitely found these contained goood quality nic salt. It.was very smooth (20mg) and felt easy on the throat hit. The nicotine hit fast too, rather like the old first smoke of the day I felt it all the way to my toes. Tread carefully though apes. Unless your used to nic salt I'd vape these in a 1ohm plus set up to start with and lower the ohms and up the watts if required. Good stuff. A must for that quick hit in a pod system. It.wicked perfectly in every set up I tried from the zenith to the hava ceramic pod system. Particularly potent in my Orion.
These nic salt juices are available from most juice shops for £5 or less for 10mls and can even be picked up in Sainsbury, argos, asda and esso now which is handy. I've seen them online at three for a tenner too.
dinner-lady-salt-nic_large.jpg

The cbd juice has been very popular but is widely available online now. For a full list of suppliers, check out the dinner lady link above.
Thanks to Hassim at dinner lady for keeping in contact with POTV and supplying these.

Check out the giveaway section for the chance to win some cbd and nic salts in my Dinner lady giveaway.
If the winner doesn't have a suitable rda. I will throw one in. Pre coiled and wicked.

Last edited:
great review as always fella.
might have to get some of these to try one day.
are there and difference on flavour content of the cbd compared to the original or nic salt range.

Still not got around to trying a nic salt though keep meaning to. Lemon tart is a cave for me for some time!

Nice tips on how to best use mate. I'm interested in how the cbd affected you. Does it work well?

Great review so far, looking forward to the rest. Are you that chilled out you with the CBD that you need to finish it later? Hope so... [emoji106]
Edit- very informative, I will no doubt give them a go at some point. Thanks for the detailed thoughts and musings.

Last edited:
I'm slowly gaining interest in CBD, so I'm interested to hear your opinion. I'm reading through the CBD section on potv and doing some Googling as well, but I'm not seeing any negatives aside from some Dodgy products ( I find it odd that a substance that is ingested/inhaled would have absolutely no negatives across the board).

Back
Top Bottom