What's new

Review Drip Hacks - A Variety of Oneshot reviews!

Pleased you like them. How long ago did you buy them?

I bought some a few months ago and they were without a doubt the worst concs (oneshots or otherwise) that I have had the displeasure of purchasing.

To their credit they refunded me for the order but what a waste of base ingredients...

If I see more positive reviews maybe I will try then again someday. [emoji52][emoji52][emoji52]

I've tried a few from them.... loki's revenge was pretty decent as was blood eagle.

But Ascend Valhalla was the worst most foul tasting liquid I've ever tried. Plus another I ordered which can't seem to remember the name of.

So all in all a bit hit and miss in my opinion

The blue slush, red slush, lokis revenge and the dragon ball concentrates have all tasted awesome but very sweet and seemed to kill the coils quicker

Iv tried purple slush which was ok at best rocket fam which after dripping no more than 5ml my coils was so gunked up my dripper started to give a dirty burnt taste so it cost me more money in cotton trying to vape it than buying American juice or jewellery and milkman tastes like off cream

Cheers all for the responses.

I purchased the concs within the last 2-3 months and steeped all to the maximum time suggested. Basically 6 weeks for anything not a straight-up fruit. Fruits etc 1 week minimum.

Honestly, I don't see the beef with Drip Hacks and their quality. They are a step up from Oneshot Wonder by Chefs Flavours, and on par with Nom Nomz and Chefs own more premium oneshots. In my opinion.

What they have done is remove a good chunk of sucralose from them to reduce gunking etc, and they have been reformulating the range based on feedback,

As for off-tastes, funny tastes etc, again, I suggest a full steeping ( as with any recipe ). Butyric Milks need steep time.

End of the day, taste is subjective and you pay your money and takes your choice. Try em, and if you don't like em move on.

I'm just highlighting more buying options for all us home brewers out there!

Cheers, Peegore.

Hello
I am chearsing for many days for a site where i can buy drip hacks churros and wafelman butt i cant find any site on thé web With these flavours .can you help me please ? Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom