Innokin
What's new

Dripworx

MrE26

Any word on what’s happening with the Dripworx flavours? As a late convert to Dripworx & an established customer of Rejuiced, I was delighted to hear they were continuing under the Rejuiced banner.

Initial release was a looooooong time ago though & since then, nothing. No flavours released, none of the promised concentrates & no news at all. What’s going on with it? Is it now forgotten about?

Vape Superstore
Thank you! Lurked for a while but this is my first post.

Yeah I’ve seen (& vaped) the OG shakes selection they have on there but they were added at the initial relaunch last June. Since then 8 months has gone by with absolutely nothing else added. It’s strange, why buy the brand & then just sit on it for so long?

Vape Green
Hello All!
Unfortunately, we won't be releasing concentrates for Rejuiced, Dripworx or Isle of Custard in the foreseeable future as it's just not cost effective for us.
However, we have 6 new dripworx shortfills over the coming months and the popular ones (OG Shakes) have been submitted and approved through the TPD, for release in all strengths 10ml bottles.

We also have lab certificated CBD products releasing shortly.

Apologies for the slow turn around time.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Hello All!
Unfortunately, we won't be releasing concentrates for Rejuiced, Dripworx or Isle of Custard in the foreseeable future as it's just not cost effective for us.
However, we have 6 new dripworx shortfills over the coming months and the popular ones (OG Shakes) have been submitted and approved through the TPD, for release in all strengths 10ml bottles.

We also have lab certificated CBD products releasing shortly.

Apologies for the slow turn around time.
Awesome news. Love some mint choc chip.

AcmeFog
Back
Top Bottom