What's new

Any questions?

Hi Hangsen, love your 'tobacco' flavour and picked up 'Dunhill Menthol' whilst abroad(was in your trademarked bottle) but cannot find a stockist in the UK for the Dunhill, do you have a stock list or similar if you have sold in the Uk as I would like some more or have i got to go further afield

Grizzly, hi, Hangsen is a manufacturer. We have a lot of retailers and global partners in UK. They order our products in different times and quantities. So because of that, we are not able to provide a stock list. Sorry. Grizzly, I guess you could tell one of the retailers to order such flavor from us. Where there is need, there is supply.

I've made 8%, 10% and 12% batch of RY4 and Highway. Tested in IGO-L yesterday and found 8% RY and 10% Highway the best. Today I will try them in Boges in carto tanks.

how long does hangsen ry4 need steeping for after making a batch up as i get a not so pleasant vape not long after mixing at 10% even though it smells and looks lovely ? @Hangsen

Any questions for Hangsen? Please let me know. :grin2:

Do hangsen sell consentrates for DIY mixing I really enjoy a couple menthol and berry family juices by hangsen. If so we're are they for sale??

Hi hangsen I have using some of your concentrates in my DIY juices but I was told that you don't allow your concentrates to be used in commercial juice obviously hangsen sell there own eliquid but is it fair to stop other manufacturers from using your concentrates?

bm.JPG

dont expect a reply as Hangsen was last seen: Dec 19, 2014

Lol tbh I didn't expect a reply as the slightest critic of any Chinese company doesn't go down too well but I seen hangsen started a thread in Nov 2018 so think hes still about
Lol just checked and it was actually 2013 the other thread started oh well

Back
Top Bottom