What's new

Mesh/Strip RTA & Mesh/Strip Supplier (UK Based)?

I've actually gone the other way, moved away from RTA's due to some fantastic Mesh stock coils, to my surprise the latest SMOK TFV8 MINI V2 TANK with the dual mesh coil is amongst the best I've tried and 1 coil lasted me 1,200 draws (I set the puff counter) and only changed it when the flavour dropped off, not 1 dry hit, so that's value for money for the great flavour it adds BUT you need to get the larger bubble glass to feel the benefits.

I'm not sure what Mesh coils you are trying but the early Prince mesh coils were dreadful, fortunately they woke up and the new ones are much better (mainly due to larger wicking ports), though I still feel the TFV8 V2 dual coils are better for flavour.

A little tip to prolong the coils you are already using, every 5 or so hits open up and close the filler cap to let air in and speed up the wicking, my stock coils last longer that way.

nwhornet, are you sure you don't mean RDA?

Can't find a mesh RTA on Wotofo website.

The link I put takes you to the countdown page. Nothing revealed because they're building up the hype. Probs be another month before they're available, once reviewers have received them. Perhaps @WotofoOfficial will cast more light or make us wait :D

nwhornet, it's not exactly the best marketing strategy. As I mentioned, would have been better posting on the forums as well, so that they can generate more interest.

Back
Top Bottom