Vape Club
What's new

DVARW Help.

Lol! :18:

....... and if it makes you feel better, I tried top-filling the Dvarw ......... don't .......... :doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::blondmoment:

The Electronic Cigarette Company
I am sorry I am so late to the party @Tobytyke. I am glad you found the little lid.
The KHW team made a T-shirt after so many people forgetting the lid and have had flooding.
IMG_0623.jpg

I don’t know if it still will be helpful but I made a film on how I wick it and it never fails me.

Also when in doubt always use a bit less wick than you thought.

Vape Green
I am sorry I am so late to the party @Tobytyke. I am glad you found the little lid.
The KHW team made a T-shirt after so many people forgetting the lid and have had flooding. View attachment 185902

I don’t know if it still will be helpful but I made a film on how I wick it and it never fails me.

And you get the Stranglers playing in the background

Premier Ecigs
The KHW team made a T-shirt after so many people forgetting the lid and have had flooding. View attachment 185902

Hadn't seen the KHW t-shirt :) So far it has only happened to me once, hopefully will not forget now. It has surprised me how difficult it is to get the OGs now, very popular and disappear swiftly. Glad I nipped in before the current enthusiastic focus!

I've done the same once myself. I've one genuine and two clones (I wanted a black one for my esquare).
I use the hastur mini 's for everything except nanabhozo as it just tastes better to me in the dvarw.
Such a bullet proof wicking system too, though I do prefer the oval holes for my 2.5mm coils.

AcmeFog
There's a press fit cap that fits atop the collar with the wick holes. Once fitted it creates the sealed coil chamber. Is it stuck to the tank section.

That's wat I was just wondering when I checked the pic he showed of his taken apart as that peice should come with all dvarw clones the two I have both have that peice that comes off the lower tank section. the bell caps I have one is the coppervape and it fits both dvarw's I have

@Tobytyke can you take a pic of the lower metal tank section showing the underneath thx

Just seen you got it sorted lol

Last edited:

Haha, that t-shirt is brilliant. I will take a look at your video for reference. Any problems I know who to come to @Crewella @instantlady :2thumbsup:

E-liquids.com
Back
Top Bottom