What's new

DVARW Help.

Tobytyke

Achiever
Ok Apes,, received this today from FT. Read a thread on here and watched a few vids. I attached the 3.5ml PC cap which I assumed just screwed on to the deck in place of the other bits. Gurgling gurgling took the base off and the deck was flooded...... Is that not enough cotton ?? I really want to like this tank as I know a lot on here rate it.

Lee

I don’t have the pc tank. This might seem like a daft question, but is the chimney and chamber etc all fitted? Sound like there might be a part missing.

Maybe a photo would help. Of the inside of the top part, where you would fill it.

No other parts of the tank will attach to this other than the deck part
F4997EBD-0057-4FD9-8EB6-1857B1A4D786.jpeg

Maybe the chimney isn’t sealing right? I’d try it with the standard tank and see how that goes.

Sadly I don't have the PC cap either. I can only suggest the same as Zou and suggest trying the standard tank first. :(

Sadly I don't have the PC cap either. I can only suggest the same as Zou and suggest trying the standard tank first. :(
Sorry girl I thought he said PVC and was sure you could help....lol
Bloody hell the whole country's gone PC mad.

I think I have one of those pc caps in a fasttech order. No idea what else is in it. In fact I better chase it up, it seems to have disappeared...

Back
Top Bottom