What's new

Kayfun [lite]

Lomke

Postman
So, there's a new thread for a new Kayfun :) Just bought mine few hours ago. It's a 22mm one, with "long mode ice" :) Sadly I cannot post any pictures of my own kayfun untill 02.22, but I'll give you a teaser :) It vapes phenomenal! Airflow is even smoother than before (and not whistling if tightened), loads of flavor and so easy to build and use. I'm amazed
IMG_20190220_170953.jpg

Thanks for starting the thread @Lomke . Look forward to more feedback etc when you're ready.

Sure! I just need to vape at least a few tanks before I can give any real feedback

I'm really excited about this. I hear it will be available for order from Creme de Vape from 2300 on Thursday (midnight German time). It's my birthday next week and I've just found out that my wonderful misses has got me an authentic Prime. At the moment I only have clones but by this time next week I will hopefully have 2 authentic Kayfuns :).

There is a review of the new Lite on Youtube by Qorax which is quite good. I definitely won't be putting clapton coils in mine and vaping them at 25W though.

I'm really excited about this. I hear it will be available for order from Creme de Vape from 2300 on Thursday (midnight German time). It's my birthday next week and I've just found out that my wonderful misses has got me an authentic Prime. At the moment I only have clones but by this time next week I will hopefully have 2 authentic Kayfuns :).

There is a review of the new Lite on Youtube by Qorax which is quite good. I definitely won't be putting clapton coils in mine and vaping them at 25W though.

Sounds like a will be a VERY good birthday :D All the best to you for next week :happy guys:

What I can’t work out is it seems the 24 mm version is available to UK customers but we can’t order the extensions to the 22 mm, to enable it to hold more juice. Unless of course being able to get the 24 changes on release?

What I can’t work out is it seems the 24 mm version is available to UK customers but we can’t order the extensions to the 22 mm, to enable it to hold more juice. Unless of course being able to get the 24 changes on release?

It doesn't make sense does it. I did contact cremedevape and apparently 24mm version is available to UK residents. Also the extension kits will be available on their ebay site but not on the main site.

Back
Top Bottom