What's new

Hugsvape Surge warning

On a side note im very tempted to see if i can a dna 75c in this, im pretty proficient in soldering, ive seen a 75c for 35 quid, might just do it as a project, the front faceplate will need a bit of modding though to accommodate the different buttons and the screen

i had a call off them too, i had used the mod for about 2 weeks on and off, a shame really as on paper this wasn't that bad a device for the money. Apparently the company who make it are not taking any responsibility, i have to say my experiences with ecigone have been fantastic, glad i made an account with them.

Shocking that the company aren't taking any responsibility, my opinion of ecigone have gone up massively for taking on the financial burden and making the effort of contacting everyone though. Will definitely be using them more often in the future

On a side note im very tempted to see if i can a dna 75c in this, im pretty proficient in soldering, ive seen a 75c for 35 quid, might just do it as a project, the front faceplate will need a bit of modding though to accommodate the different buttons and the screen

I was wondering wether an older 75 would fit, it’s a bugger trying to get those magnets off to get to the screws.

I was wondering wether an older 75 would fit, it’s a bugger trying to get those magnets off to get to the screws.
you know what.. the dna75 is actually a much better fit, both the buttons are horizontal and not vertical like on the c version, il have a play around with it, i want to keep the hacking to the minimum but like you said there might be a problem where the magnets are, im gojng to have a sit down this weekend lol and have a good go

Hi Slanger, did you ever get any pics of the board itself, you mentioned it had splatters of solder on there, I'd be interested to know if it could be cleaned up, I too like the box as its lightweight but knowing this don't want to use mine unless I know for sure it can be made safe? Thanks Rick

Hi Slanger, did you ever get any pics of the board itself, you mentioned it had splatters of solder on there, I'd be interested to know if it could be cleaned up, I too like the box as its lightweight but knowing this don't want to use mine unless I know for sure it can be made safe? Thanks Rick

Should be fairly easy to clean up. Still have to try and get in my second one been suffering a bit lately. Hopefully soon.

I have a Hugsvape squonk mod.
Had it for a couple of weeks now, can't remember where I got it from, to be honest, not had an email from any supplier about a problem with them.
Seems to all work fine, but thanks for the warning, will still use it, but keep an eye on it.

I have a Hugsvape squonk mod.
Had it for a couple of weeks now, can't remember where I got it from, to be honest, not had an email from any supplier about a problem with them.
Seems to all work fine, but thanks for the warning, will still use it, but keep an eye on it.

Just don’t leave batteries in it over night.

LOL, when I spoke to supplier the ones that caught fire was when left unattended over night.

Back
Top Bottom