What's new

Cheaper way to vape (good) CBD

I get that matey but if you add 40ml flavour and VG it will be 60ml so works out at 50mg per ml unless my maths are crap. I will see if i got a VG concentrate which will make a 60ml at 2 thirds VG 1 third pg. This will be my first try with CBD.

i put the link for helping equate the %

Obviously if you top up the bottle first you need to take that into account.

Well I’m even more confused now.
I bought the same stuff 3000mg 20ml in 60
short fill.
I thought it would be 3000/20=150mg per 1ml
I put 2ml cbd in a 30ml mix (30ml juice + 2ml cbd) so does that work out at 300mg? Or 5mg?
Or have i done this all wrong?

Well I’m even more confused now.
I bought the same stuff 3000mg 20ml in 60
short fill.
I thought it would be 3000/20=150mg per 1ml
I put 2ml cbd in a 30ml mix (30ml juice + 2ml cbd) so does that work out at 300mg?
Or have i done this all wrong?

devide mg by the mls mate 3000mg 20 ml equals 150mg per ml so 2ml in 30ml is 300mg devided by 30 thus 10 mg strength per ml you should have put 10ml in 30ml to get 50mg per ml

I think i got it now. I forgot to take into account the amount of ejuice I’m diluting it with.
I know this is personal pref but whats a good starting point? 50mg?

I think i got it now. I forgot to take into account the amount of ejuice I’m diluting it with.

Based on a recommendation by @zouzounaki, many of started at 30mg. I've stopped using it as my tablets are working better, but I don't know how others have got on.

I made mine upto 60ml so its 50mg now. i have been dripping it at 40w in a wasp nano i might use more than most, possibly because i used to be a big time toker but i find a couple of redrips giving me around 20 pulls does give me some pain relief and helps me sleep so it is working

Having trouble sleeping, anxiety need to try some CBD what's the go to vaping stuff?

I think i know why the price is pretty low on this cbd. theres a mistake on the label, it says 50ml shortfill when its actually a 60ml bottle.

This other thing i have thought is that if you replace your regular PG measure with this CBD stuff you end up with a higher pg/vg ratio. Something closer to a 50/50 blend rather than my usual 70/30

This other thing i have thought is that if you replace your regular PG measure with this CBD stuff you end up with a higher pg/vg ratio. Something closer to a 50/50 blend rather than my usual 70/30

Thats right mate i added 9 ml of fantasy cherry and 31ml vg to mine so almost 50/50 but its working ok in a wasp nano

Back
Top Bottom