What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A week to go until the Mrs gives birth

Very proud daddy again. Piper Faith Godson was born at 8:59 last night weighing 8lb 8oz. Mum and baby are both really well and hopefully I will be able to go and collect them this afternoon.

kate-pip.jpg
dad-pip.jpg

Last edited:
Those eyes don't look as half as tired as they're going to look soon. ;)

Congratulations. :)

Thanks Guys.

Mawsley, my eye suitcases are a permanant feature i'm afraid, the cost of building websites long into the early hours of every day and then getting back up again for a normal work day - Years of insomnia helped me work like that but my eyes never lose the puffy bags even when I get normal sleep for a while.

Congratulations mate!...

Thanks Guys.

Mawsley, my eye suitcases are a permanant feature i'm afraid, the cost of building websites long into the early hours of every day and then getting back up again for a normal work day - Years of insomnia helped me work like that but my eyes never lose the puffy bags even when I get normal sleep for a while.

...And I know the feeling!

Back
Top Bottom